[ROM][SOFT-MOD] OpenOptimusGT540 | Android 2.2 | Built to look like LG P500
LG Optimus One Port for LG GT540 Beta 2
Version 1.0 "SoftMod" Out soon!
- Wireless Tethering
- Apps to Install to the SDCard
- GSM (2g/3g)
- Camera (MP4 Recording)
- Flash Player (Not all but some games/video websites)
- Multiple SDcard Partitions support.
- Codex aren't full
- The BT headset doesn't work.
- LG FM-Radio (Removed due to force close)
- LG IME from LG Optimus One
- LG Home crashes when changing Volume (No idea why, Open a app then change the volume)
- Battery Tweak for Superb Battery Life
- Faster Network Tweaks
Change Log Upcoming 1.5:
Based on CM6 for better Customization.
Beta 2 for Recovery: Here
HOW TO INSTALL
Extract the Zip file and copy the 2011-07-18.104.22.168 folder to your Clockwork/Backup folder on your SDCard. Reboot your phone into recovery and restore the backup.
If you want Fastboot then Extract the zip and take the System and Boot img to your fastboot directory.
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
LG GT540 | OpenOptimusGT540 Rom | Android 2.2 | Beta 1.1
LG GT540 Optumus One Port Beta1
: Samsung Galaxy SII GT-i9100 & ASUS Google Nexus 7 (2012) & ASUS Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Want help with Fixes, Issues with ROM's etc. Come add me on Skype: dje345
Follow Me on Twitter
Users don't use the thank button enough. Instead of clogging threads, click Thanks