FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

[Q] Android 3.1 Honeycomb theme

116 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By motopaddy, Senior Member on 16th July 2011, 08:33 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi all!

Does anyone know a Android 3.1 Honeycomb exist for the HTC Sensation? Fond an good looking one here (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=947902) and was wondering if someone can make this for our phone :)

In the meantime I'll keep an eye on Google to try and find out if it already exists... Would look great on our Sensations!

18th July 2011, 08:18 AM |#2  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 65

More
That's for Theme Chooser app which works only on Cyanogen roms. I think you have to wait a little :)
I believe better sensation days will come as bootloader will be unlocked.
12th August 2011, 07:50 PM |#3  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Figured I'd bump this instead of starting my own, I'm running the Thyparancy Gingerbread theme now and would LOVE something like that for Honeycomb.
12th August 2011, 08:08 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I'm running the cdtdroid theme that uses a lot of the same theme .pngs from the honeycomb them. Then u have a few options for a home launcher. I'm running honeycomb launcher which looks awesome if u want a honeycomb look. I made a video on you tube demostrating it. Just look up my name from here in you tube and u can see it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App
12th August 2011, 09:49 PM |#5  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobmowry

I'm running the cdtdroid theme

Did he come out with just a theme? The only thing I've seen in the full ROM which I don't really want.
15th August 2011, 04:22 AM |#6  
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 388

Donate to Me
More
Hey use my post to help you http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1205978
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3.1, android, honeycomb, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread