Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,547 Members 42,769 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Revolver by Gnufabio | 3.11.1 - HC3B1 | Jan 20 | FW 8.6.5.21 | RevolverParts

Tip us?
 
masterg0g0
Old
#171  
masterg0g0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 357
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazz87 View Post
Are you guys doing a wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache before flashing this rom over your Prime 1.5?
Not required, i am running without wipe

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
 
zephiK
Old
#172  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3417
Posts: 10,561
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New York, NY

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1 View Post
I also noticed a potential wifi bug that worsens the battery drain. The is this fixed

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App
I've noticed that too. My WiFi is off and my battery went from 53% to 42% in 3-4 hours being on idle. Going to try and revert back to Netformer kernel and see if its the kernel thats causing the problem.
Twitter -- If you actually need to get in contact with me just tweet me rather than PMs its more efficient and I can get back to you faster.

OnePlus One: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Nexus 5: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Older devices: Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, ASUS TF101, Nexus S, Samsung Vibrant, G1
 
gnufabio
Old
#173  
gnufabio's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3531
Posts: 1,386
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Milan

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK View Post
I've noticed that too. My WiFi is off and my battery went from 53% to 42% in 3-4 hours being on idle. Going to try and revert back to Netformer kernel and see if its the kernel thats causing the problem.
Sorry, what kernel are you using? Clemsyn one?
Quote:
Information Technology MUST be human. What does it mean? It means that the resources it produces must be available for everyone for free. #opensource
 
cubitusclaudius
Old
#174  
cubitusclaudius's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 822
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK View Post
I've noticed that too. My WiFi is off and my battery went from 53% to 42% in 3-4 hours being on idle. Going to try and revert back to Netformer kernel and see if its the kernel thats causing the problem.
When I go to airplane mode, the Battery is really a lot slower to go down. 10% in 4 hours means it lasts about 40 hours. What's the problem.
Did you disconnect Bluetooth?
HTC ONE ARDH 13.3
Waiting for official HTC Android 4.3 to update firmware and ROM
unlocked but still S/off Thanks to rumrunner
CID : HTC__102
Hboot 1.55
Firmware 3.62.401.1
Radio_4A.17.3250.14_10.39.1150.04L
_______________________________
- EEE Pad Transformer :
rooted, CWM and ARHD 3.6 JB
 
gnufabio
Old
#175  
gnufabio's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3531
Posts: 1,386
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Milan

 
DONATE TO ME
For me without any connection the battery drain is about 1% for 2 hours
Quote:
Information Technology MUST be human. What does it mean? It means that the resources it produces must be available for everyone for free. #opensource
 
dajogejr
Old
(Last edited by dajogejr; 20th July 2011 at 11:27 AM.)
#176  
dajogejr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 600
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gnu...
This is a good one. When I flashed from Prime 1.5 to your original ROM, updated to .2 then .2.1. All flashed through CWR.
No wipe...as mentioned by you.
I did flash the stock icon pack back on...I like the ASUS icons.

Now, when it is off the keyboard/dock, the battery icon is a mail icon.
When I put it on the dock, all is well.

Any idea on that one?
If I have to resort back to the Xoom style icons, I will...no biggie.

Oh, also lost the mouse pointer for the dock...it's there on the screen somewhere, if I tap, it'll open stuff. I just can't see the pointer.

Thx...loving this ROM so far. Smooth, fast, little to no lag...great work.
 
cubitusclaudius
Old
#177  
cubitusclaudius's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 822
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnufabio View Post
For me without any connection the battery drain is about 1% for 2 hours
Are you talking about the dock battery or TF one?
HTC ONE ARDH 13.3
Waiting for official HTC Android 4.3 to update firmware and ROM
unlocked but still S/off Thanks to rumrunner
CID : HTC__102
Hboot 1.55
Firmware 3.62.401.1
Radio_4A.17.3250.14_10.39.1150.04L
_______________________________
- EEE Pad Transformer :
rooted, CWM and ARHD 3.6 JB
 
cubitusclaudius
Old
#178  
cubitusclaudius's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 822
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dajogejr View Post
Gnu...
This is a good one. When I flashed from Prime 1.5 to your original ROM, updated to .2 then .2.1. All flashed through CWR.
No wipe...as mentioned by you.
I did flash the stock icon pack back on...I like the ASUS icons.

Now, when it is off the keyboard/dock, the battery icon is a mail icon.
When I put it on the dock, all is well.

Any idea on that one?
If I have to resort back to the Xoom style icons, I will...no biggie.

Oh, also lost the mouse pointer for the dock...it's there on the screen somewhere, if I tap, it'll open stuff. I just can't see the pointer.

Thx...loving this ROM so far. Smooth, fast, little to no lag...great work.
I did exactly as you did and no problem :

Mouse pointer is OK
I have 2 battery icons (ASUS one and dual battery icon and both keep staying even if undocked.

should you reinstall?
HTC ONE ARDH 13.3
Waiting for official HTC Android 4.3 to update firmware and ROM
unlocked but still S/off Thanks to rumrunner
CID : HTC__102
Hboot 1.55
Firmware 3.62.401.1
Radio_4A.17.3250.14_10.39.1150.04L
_______________________________
- EEE Pad Transformer :
rooted, CWM and ARHD 3.6 JB
 
gnufabio
Old
#179  
gnufabio's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3531
Posts: 1,386
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Milan

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubitusclaudius View Post
Are you talking about the dock battery or TF one?
Transformer battery, I don't have the dock
Quote:
Information Technology MUST be human. What does it mean? It means that the resources it produces must be available for everyone for free. #opensource
 
cubitusclaudius
Old
#180  
cubitusclaudius's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 822
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnufabio View Post
Transformer battery, I don't have the dock
exagerated draining is about dock battery I think (isn't it)
HTC ONE ARDH 13.3
Waiting for official HTC Android 4.3 to update firmware and ROM
unlocked but still S/off Thanks to rumrunner
CID : HTC__102
Hboot 1.55
Firmware 3.62.401.1
Radio_4A.17.3250.14_10.39.1150.04L
_______________________________
- EEE Pad Transformer :
rooted, CWM and ARHD 3.6 JB

Tags
ics, lol apple users, pashinator, punch rom!, revolver, revolver rules!, riptide9 is lurking
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes