Ask a question

No registration required

Love affair is ... Not over but could be soon

OP qbert456

18th July 2011, 08:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

362 posts
After a pleasing start, I'm no longer recommending this phone to friends.
Battery life (due dialer app no doubt ) and tiny memory are ruining the Android experience for me.

I'm going back to my legend if this isn't sorted.

Shame tho

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using Tapatalk
18th July 2011, 11:34 AM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 5

94 posts
More
Heh, I feel the exact same way. I love the keyboard, but the phone has far too many problems.

I installed less than 10 apps on internal memory before I ran out of space. Even after installing every app on the SD card, I have less than 20 MB of space left.

The Dialer issue and the fact that my phone loses 40% of battery overnight (even without the Dialer problem) is also extremely worrying.

The phone is otherwise riddled with other small bugs. Universal search doesn't really work properly; I can't search my contacts/messages/any HTC app unless I change "All" to the specific app. The HTC web browser doesn't seem to support bookmarks properly.

This phone would be almost perfect if it worked properly (and didn't have a Facebook button, but that's a minor annoyance only).

I'm going to make a trip to the HTC service center. They told me to do that after I emailed them with my problems. But I doubt these issues are specific to my device only, considering the responses in my other thread.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread