FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Advertisements in statusbar???

3,911 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,655
 
By Overstew, Senior Member on 18th July 2011, 07:02 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This is new...LOL



Anyone else getting it? I'm guessing it's an app...but I just killed all tasks via built in task manager and it's still there.
 
 
18th July 2011, 07:07 PM |#2  
beyond882001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lawrence
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
I started getting that after installing two mp3 music download apps...delete them....I know you have em...

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App
18th July 2011, 07:08 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag eau claire,wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 235
 
More
That's what you get for being a perv and trying to get a gf on the internet :/

Outside there is a thing called life

3D > iClone
18th July 2011, 07:09 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,655
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond882001

I started getting that after installing two mp3 music download apps...delete them....I know you have em...

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App

Oooh mp3 downloaders do this? I'll uninstall and see if it gets rid of the ad.

EDIT: Yup. LOL! Ok this thread can be whatever you guys want it to be now.
18th July 2011, 07:10 PM |#5  
beyond882001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lawrence
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate420

That's what you get for being a perv and trying to get a gf on the internet :/

Outside there is a thing called life

3D > iClone

Nate be nice....spark up!!!!

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App
18th July 2011, 07:11 PM |#6  
GrimReaper24's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,089
 
More
Yip u have a virtual gf now Lmao . http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1310766640
18th July 2011, 07:11 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag eau claire,wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 235
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond882001

Nate be nice....spark up!!!!

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App

Overstew knows I was just giving him a hard time....

3D > iClone
18th July 2011, 07:12 PM |#8  
GrimReaper24's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,089
 
More
Looks like a nasty app man snag lookout mobile security run it delete your recent apps u have downloaded.
18th July 2011, 07:13 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,655
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate420

Overstew knows I was just giving him a hard time....

3D > iClone

Yup,

10char
18th July 2011, 07:13 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,655
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper24

Looks like a nasty app man snag lookout mobile security run it delete your recent apps u have downloaded.

It was the Mp3 music Downloader from the market. It's icon is blue.
18th July 2011, 07:14 PM |#11  
Harfainx's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,265
 
10101010
Donate to Me
More
ha, I like the "I know you have em" like he's sitting next to you looking at your phone. Funny enough, he was right

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes