Originally Posted by marcviado
maybe this will help someone out there/dev? in getting back
to stock froyo from the ota gb update..?
ive tried it myself im on stock ota gb 2.3 & i renamed it PG32IMG opened my bootloader it read it completly but after it tried to flash it said "main version is older..FAILED" or something like that..
heres the file just download it and rename to PG32IMG
maybe someone can get it closer to where i got it
Has any one tried CDMA Workshop or MITTY?
I read on one of those XTC Clip sites that the process writes a new CID (00000000).
I'm not sure what that means, but back in my Mogul days it the way to access permission th do many things.
Mainly the BOOTLOADER.
1. Boot PPC Holding power button and camera button to enter bootloader
2. Bootloader should show Olipro 2.4 Hard SPL
3. Start up mtty, and connect via USB
4. run command "rtask a"
5. run command "echo_on"
6. run command "readCID" (Check the Original CID)
7. run command "writeCID 00000000"
8. run command "readCID"
9. verify the new CID in indeed set!
10. run command "retuoR"
11. run command “rtask c”
Not sure if this will work with stock bootloader.
All I have right now is a DInc I.
If someone with a DInc II would try this and let us know if this will work with GB...