[BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

OP arrrghhh

14th February 2012, 01:04 AM   |  #321  
Flag Canberra
Thanks Meter: 14

45 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh

I still want dop2010 to try this bundle as-is without any changes!! Please let us know.

Ok, I tried original bundle and it works! Thanks!
Even my game works, unbelievable!!

This page on wiki says "It is recommended that you update the various components of XDAndroid with incremental updates" so I thought I should just use the latest files... Are there updates for my hadrware? how can I find them?

What about my second problem with WM? Do you know how to fix it?
Last edited by dop2010; 14th February 2012 at 01:43 AM.
14th February 2012, 08:02 AM   |  #322  
Thanks Meter: 29

310 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dop2010

What about my second problem with WM? Do you know how to fix it?

So you say, in WinCE a bigger part of the panel area does not work? Is this "reproduceable" in any application? Or is this a "launcher" issue. Like Sense going mad?

I know from my TOPA days, that occassionally the Sense install was screwed when coming back to it. To see if this is only a sense issue, switch to that windows launcher thingy. During development I mostly disabled any "launcher" WinCE thingy... (which also gave faster turn-around times )
14th February 2012, 03:04 PM   |  #323  
Flag Canberra

45 posts
In home screen I can only press "Start" and top bar icons and two buttons in the bottom of the screen ("Phone" and "Contacts"?).
Everything else doesn't work.

When I press "Start", a list of programs opens, I can scroll it and start some programs (e.g. File Explorer). But I can't start Settings for example - the icon is highlighted, but nothing happens.
And some windows or programs don't disappear from the screen after I close them.

It's hard to explain, but it looks like the screen is not refreshing when it should..
14th February 2012, 03:40 PM   |  #324  
Thanks Meter: 29

310 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dop2010

In home screen I can only press "Start" and top bar icons and two buttons in the bottom of the screen ("Phone" and "Contacts"?).
Everything else doesn't work.

When I press "Start", a list of programs opens, I can scroll it and start some programs (e.g. File Explorer). But I can't start Settings for example - the icon is highlighted, but nothing happens.
And some windows or programs don't disappear from the screen after I close them.

It's hard to explain, but it looks like the screen is not refreshing when it should..

That sounds really like a HTC Sense issue. Are you runing a custom Sense install? Like MaxSense or some such? Try resinstalling. Otherwise try toggling the home screen "launcher" in the settings from and to Sense.

Otherwise, I dunno how to resolve this. I usually had to reinstall and was done.
15th February 2012, 06:21 AM   |  #325  
Flag Canberra

45 posts
WM works well now - probably rebooting with proper kernel file fixed it.
29th March 2012, 02:55 PM   |  #326  
Thanks Meter: 1

93 posts
I copied the folder to my sd card and the startup file but is it normal the first boot takes ages?
I'm talking about 1 hour +
I allready restarted it but its been going for a long time now again.
Its still active though I see its doing something.
Sometimes the screen goes black and when I turn the on button its back again(standby?).
29th March 2012, 05:23 PM   |  #327  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,624

11,351 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadooosh

I copied the folder to my sd card and the startup file but is it normal the first boot takes ages?
I'm talking about 1 hour +
I allready restarted it but its been going for a long time now again.
Its still active though I see its doing something.
Sometimes the screen goes black and when I turn the on button its back again(standby?).

Did you skip the calibration step? Tap the screen a few times (5 to be exact). It should boot, but your screen will not be configured correctly.

Please re-read the first post, it has instructions on what to do for screen calibration (and is one of the steps to follow for installation )

For reference, it should take ~10 minutes for the first boot. Anything over 15 is probably not going to finish.
9th May 2012, 09:31 PM   |  #328  
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
I have installed FRX07.1 on HTC Touch Diamond. Although it seems to be working but every action/click is dead slow. Is it normal on Touch Diamond or am I missing something? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
10th May 2012, 05:30 AM   |  #329  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,624

11,351 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ais11

I have installed FRX07.1 on HTC Touch Diamond. Although it seems to be working but every action/click is dead slow. Is it normal on Touch Diamond or am I missing something? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

This is the TD2 section, not the regular Diamond section.

The regular Diamond only has 192 mb of RAM... So yes, slowness is expected. There's not a lot that can be done - no SD card slot in the DIAM so you can't put in a faster random read/write card... So check my Speed Improvements thread. Might help.
10th May 2012, 03:43 PM   |  #330  
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Thanks arrrghhh

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread