Originally Posted by DiMatador
i guess i'm **** out of luck, i did everything as written on the post and I did manage to get the ChevronWP7. ChevronWP7 does not see the phone as been connected , i try the steps with zune4.7 and 4.8 and i get the same message the chevronwp7 can not connect to the phone, also when i run the Application Deployment throws an error stating that the phone is developer locked and i need to contact Microsoft for steps on how to unlock it .
Did you get your phone to 7004 version with flashing?
1. send to your e-mail (which you have configured on your phone) chevron.cer in attachment
2. open that mail on your phone and tap on attacment
3. install cetificate
4. in settings on the phone turn on FLIGHT MODE
5. connect the phone to a computer and start Zune
6. run Chevronwp7.exe as administrator
7. check those 2 boxes and press unlock
I just did it on mine hd7 (just to be sure).