Thanks for all, who tested and reports issues/sugestions
Any feedback welcome...
There are no notes visible in android application
1, In MS outlook, look into calendar at 29.2.2036.
-> If there are some appointments, outlook addin is working fine
-> If not, outlook is not installed correctly. Check log file located at
XP: c:\Documents and settings\<username>\Local Settings\Temp\ExchangeNotes.log
- if log file is missing, add-in is not installed at all. Try manual installation (see below)
2, On android device, check calendar at 29.2.2036
-> if there's no appointments, there is problem with calendar synchronization (probably unrelated to this application)
-> if there are appointments, check in android app, if coreect calendar is selected in settings.
Manual installation of outlook addin
- unpack outlookAddin.zip to any directory in your PC
- rename ExchangeNotes.dl_ to ExchangeNotes.dll
- in this directory, run command
c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.<ver. number>\RegAsm.exe ExchangeNotes.dll /tlb:ExchangeNotes.tlb /codebase
- if there is following error: "Could not load file or assembly Extensibility"
, add this dll
into same directory and run again.
- import addin.reg to you registry
- (re)start ms outlook
Manual installation on Win 7 64bit system with Outlook 2010
- thanks to saratv