Thanks Meter 872
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
DONATE TO ME
Originally Posted by Diliban
I don't think anyone will go wrong when they have great combo like this. I have all of them in my SGA. (Of course with CRT as mentioned by consegregate)
Now my ace runs very smoothly.
I have this question for you... Do I need to install everything in the post CF-Root for S5830 like CF root manager, Tweak, EXT4 Manager etc., or just the below mentioned part is enough?
I just flashed this part to my SG Ace.
- Follow these instructions to the letter. Do not touch any buttons or checkboxes that are not listed below to touch!
- Unzip CF-Root-S5830-v3.7-b78.zip
- (USB) Disconnect your phone from your computer
- Start ODIN v4.38
- Click the OPS button, and select Cooper_v1.0.ops
- Click the PDA button, and select CODE_S5830XXKPH_CL260130_REV03-CF-Root-v3.7-b78.tar.md5
- Put your phone in download mode
- (USB) Connect the phone to your computer
- Click the START button
- Wait for the phone to reboot
- Done (if it took you more than 30 seconds, you need practise!)
I tried Quardant after installing this Kernel which gave me 1043 (sdcard class 2) which is as equal to what I got before without this kernel. What is your thought?
If you like my work, please me or please press THANKS button.
Device: Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100
Rom: Stock Jelly bean 4.1.2
Device: Samsung Galaxy Ace
Rom: CyanogenMod 7.2
My photography blog