FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Update for TMobile LGP999 to V21e is out

4,777 posts
Thanks Meter: 782
 
By gaww, Senior Member on 21st July 2011, 03:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I checked the LG Mobile S/W updater today, and it showed that its latest S/W was now L21e.

Did a nandroid and restored stock ROM. Connected it and if offered the upgrade. It warned that it will erase all user data.

I started the process,and after several minutes, Windows notified me that LG updater program had stopped working (don't know if this was a *%&*% Windows issue or LG).

I am starting over again....
 
 
21st July 2011, 03:46 PM |#2  
eagle1967's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 988
 
More
something
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaww

I checked the LG Mobile S/W updater today, and it showed that its latest S/W was now L21e.

Did a nandroid and restored stock ROM. Connected it and if offered the upgrade. It warned that it will erase all user data.

I started the process,and after several minutes, Windows notified me that LG updater program had stopped working (don't know if this was a *%&*% Windows issue or LG).

I am starting over again....

currently downloading 178+ megs.
well see how it goes.
21st July 2011, 03:50 PM |#3  
AriaNoob's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
Sweet! I will wait for a rooted version from our xda devs!

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App
21st July 2011, 03:51 PM |#4  
pettigrew95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Can it be omg?!? I heard ChiefzReloaded got some sort of OTA on his G2x but he said it was like 46 MB only?
21st July 2011, 03:53 PM |#5  
OuncE718's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DC by way of BK
Thanks Meter: 348
 
More
Not to sound stupid, but is this gingerbread or a fix for 2.2?

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App
21st July 2011, 03:54 PM |#6  
TeldenW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Provo, UTAH
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaww

I checked the LG Mobile S/W updater today, and it showed that its latest S/W was now L21e.

Did a nandroid and restored stock ROM. Connected it and if offered the upgrade. It warned that it will erase all user data.

I started the process,and after several minutes, Windows notified me that LG updater program had stopped working (don't know if this was a *%&*% Windows issue or LG).

I am starting over again....

Is it GB??
Where is this LG Mobile S/W updater?
21st July 2011, 03:55 PM |#7  
eagle1967's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 988
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuncE718

Not to sound stupid, but is this gingerbread or a fix for 2.2?

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App

dont know according to the OP its gingerbread by the version number i never saw a version number. but its been sitting at 4% install progress for a while now. it downloaded ok. But its obviously a whole rom by the size.
21st July 2011, 03:55 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Western NC
Thanks Meter: 782
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuncE718

Not to sound stupid, but is this gingerbread or a fix for 2.2?

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App

On the LG updater, it had shown V10F as the ROM until today, It now shows L21e. That like like a ROM to me.
21st July 2011, 04:02 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
V21e
It just finished on mine. It's gingerbread! 2.3.3. Kernel 2.6.32.9
21st July 2011, 04:04 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Tempe Arizona!
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brockmh

It just finished on mine. It's gingerbread! 2.3.3. Kernel 2.6.32.9

ss or it didnt happen
21st July 2011, 04:05 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Was this OTA? If not please provide link. LG's website is poop.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
g2x update

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes