Did you know you can sync calendars like Academic, Art & Design, Book, Business, Comedy, Games, History, Holiday, Local Events, Miscellaneous, Movie, Music, News, Political, Radio, Religion, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Science, Sports, Sports: AFL, Auto, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Cycling, Football, Golf, Hockey, Motorcycle, Rugby, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, Winter Sports, Technology, Television ect. ? If you didn't know, look how to do it:
First you need to search for calendars.
- You can use google and search for calendar .ics or search on this site.
- To obtain the link for your calendar click
- It will appear the window below. There is your link you need!!! COPY IT
Now you need to open and login to Windows Live
- Go to Calendar
- Go to Subscribe
- Select "Subscribe to a public calendar"
- On Calendar URL field enter the URL you found above
- On Calendar name field write the name you want your calendar to have
- Click to "Subscribe to calendar" and "done"
And the last step:
- Go to the phone
- Settings/email&accounts/Windows Live
- Long tap on Windows Live, till appears "sync"
- Press sync
You need Mango Update for this to work
If there is another thread , I'm sorry, I have searched before and I didn't find it