You can tether computers with bluetooth.
So, I was bored and sitting in class, when I decided I should add my D3 to my laptop as a bluetooth device (for file transfers down the road).
After I established a connection, I figured out you can tether through bluetooth.
Here's how (for Windows 7):
1) Press Start
2) Open "devices and printers"
3) Enable bluetooth on your phone
4) Click on "add a device" in the top-left of "devices and printers" on your computer
5) Establish a connection.
6) Find your D3 in the list of devices
7) Right click the phone's icon
8) Hover your mouse over "connect using" so that "access point" pops out to the right of the menu
9) "Click "access point"
Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Creator of the DarkDroid Droid 3 rom.
Visit my website
for my work.