[Kernel][CM7/MIUI/OMFGB] Bali-CM 2.2.2 [10/18/2011]
Introducing the new variant of Bali kernel, Bali for CM7. The main goal of this kernel is the same as other Bali kernel, balanced performance and battery life. I can't guaranteed you will get the same battery life as Bali for Froyo but you will definitely get an improve battery life over stock kernel.
- OC/UV up to 1.4GHz (Safe boot to 1GHz) [require setCPU
- Voodoo Sound v10
- Voodoo Color
- Multiple CPU governor, smartass included (default: ondemand)
- Multiple IO scheduler (default: BFQ)
- LED notification support (no external app required)
- CIFS support
- Support SetCPU screen off 100/400 profile
- Dock sound redirector support [need Galaxy Dock Sound Redirector
app from market]
As always, I'm not responsible with any damage cause to your phone.
- Team Whiskey - you guys are awesome.
- Alexia - for great work on the new splash image.
- Supercurio - for awesome work on Voodoo
- xcaliburinhand - for wonderful work on dock sound redirector.
- Everybody at CM dev community for their hard work on this awesome ROM.
- Everybody at #teamwhiskey for beta testing this kernel and their support.
I apologize if I miss anyone ..
- If you're coming from another kernel, flash "Ultimate Kernel Cleaning Script" by lippol94 first (http://www.multiupload.com/XFH1GCK4MB
- Once that's done .. then flash Bali-CM
If you don't know how to flash then this is not for you.