Can't flash anything through CWM 3.0.2.8

Tip us?

Vertiginouz
Old
(Last edited by Vertiginouz; 24th July 2011 at 01:02 AM.) Reason: more info
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Can't flash anything through CWM 3.0.2.8

Hey everyone, I followed the root guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1125714 and successfully rooted my device and installed CWM using the optional cwm.bat file. The thing is, I can't flash anything through this version of CWM, so I can't update it. In this version there is no icon, instead it says:
E:Missing bitmap icon_clockwork
(Code -1)
E:Missing bitmap indeterminate1
(Code -1)
E:Missing bitmap indeterminate2
and so on until indeterminate6

anyone know why I can't flash anything? Is there a way to flash the updated version of CWM without doing it through CWM?

I tried searching through the rooting thread and reading through the first few pages but couldn't find anyone with the same problem

EDIT: When I flash something it shows a success screen (maybe) for a split second, not long enough for me to tell if it was a success, then it goes back to the E:Missing bitmap screen

Diablo67
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2728

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertiginouz View Post
Hey everyone, I followed the root guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1125714 and successfully rooted my device and installed CWM using the optional cwm.bat file. The thing is, I can't flash anything through this version of CWM, so I can't update it. In this version there is no icon, instead it says:
E:Missing bitmap icon_clockwork
(Code -1)
E:Missing bitmap indeterminate1
(Code -1)
E:Missing bitmap indeterminate2
and so on until indeterminate6

anyone know why I can't flash anything? Is there a way to flash the updated version of CWM without doing it through CWM?

I tried searching through the rooting thread and reading through the first few pages but couldn't find anyone with the same problem

EDIT: When I flash something it shows a success screen (maybe) for a split second, not long enough for me to tell if it was a success, then it goes back to the E:Missing bitmap screen
Go here...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1129308
see if this helps.
☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣
Android Terms,Slang,Definitions & Guides!REVISED!
☠☠☠Toshiba Build Box☠☠☠HTC Supersonic EVO☠☠☠Acer A500☠☠☠LG Optimus G☠☠☠Casio G'zOne Commando☠☠☠

gee one
Old
Thanks Meter 544
There is a fix around post 385 and the brl posted a Windoze bat file several posts later... maybe 400 and change.
HTC Dream
HTC Vision
ASUS Transformer

If you found this post helpful, please consider a donation to charity:
World Vision
International Red Cross
Wikipedia
International Justice Mission
or pick your own
The Following User Says Thank You to gee one For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]