PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE ANY FILE PERMISION OR COMPATIBILITY JUST RUN THE SCRIPT
* I consolidate everything in a single menu, so now Automatic Bootloader Unlock, Automatic Root for Unlock users, Automatic CWM for Unlock users, Mobile Hotspot for Unlock users, Automatic Fix for Softbrick (NO OS SCREEN/some "Failed to boot 0x1000"), fastboot/moto-fastboot checking for troubleshot & Official GB 2.3.4/4.5.91 Restore from Motorola
* Default CWM now: Tenfar's recovery-en-goapk-0630-1029
* Optional CWM Rom Manager's recovery-clockwork-188.8.131.52-olympus
* New executable file "MAIN"
* Now with menu selection to chose what version come from to apply the correct pudding
* Added compatibility layer for Windows 7 x64 users as follow: "set __COMPAT_LAYER=WINXPSP2" <----- I JUST REMOVED
Check screenshots of each step side by side (PC <-> Phone Screen)
AFTER GET THE BOOTLOADER UNLOCK YOU CAN ONLY FLASH BY RSD SBF'S WITH "PUDDING" FOR NOW ON, SO IN OTHER WORDS BE CAREFULLY WHEN YOU USE RSD AFTER "UNLOCKED" BOOTLOADER
* CONFIRMED, IS SAFE TO RSD THIS SPECIFIC SBF FROM MOTOROLA:
SO NOW ON FOR UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER USERS THIS CAN BE A BASE IF SOMETHING GO WRONG AND YOU NEED OUT OF THE BOX STATE FROM MOTOROLA
Need to be flash with RSDlite V5.3.1
1. ATT ATRIX 4G device
2. Windows PC
4. No matter what version you have 1.26 / 1.57 / 1.83 / 4.5.91 (*)
5. Proper USB drivers Installed (You can found them at: http://www.motorola.com/Support/US-E...arging-Drivers)
6. A little of Patience
* You will ended with an unlock bootloader (BL)
1. Download the attached file
2. Unzip the file inside of a new folder on your hard disk
3. Now is time to run the magic, go to the folder you just unzip the files in and double click or run "MAIN" file
4. A new windows DOS box will show up and just follow the procedure!
5. Flashing pudding part will take a little longer so be patience and let the magic do their work
6. At the end of the process your phone will reboot automatic.
7. Enjoy it!
Thanks to the2dCour for pudding sbf
Thanks to Tenfar for CWM (I prefer it due to the ABD option in recovery! NICE)
Thanks t0dbld for Mobile Hotspot patch
(*) Some users with 4.5.91 will need to run "fix" file to recover from a softbrick after the first attempt
(*) It seemd the new 2.3.4/4.5.91 pudding do a wipe after flash it, so have a backup just in case (I tested 1.83 and at least this preserve the data)
Download file here V4.2: