[Q] Genocide Kernel Not Installing

497 posts
Thanks Meter: 24
By MrEpic, Senior Member on 25th July 2011, 07:11 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Been trying this since last night/this running rooted epic of 1.2 with stock kernel i believe <> and i have tried trying acs updater to install genocide go....i just booted in cwm and tried to flash go....any suggestions please...Thanks...
25th July 2011, 07:57 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Update: I just used acs updater to install the vision kernel from sd card and it im thinking its the genocide zip itself or the simple fact that i was trying to install the genocide version 1.1 not the newest one with srf 1.2...hmmm....
25th July 2011, 08:23 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 335
You should really modify the thread title saying your issue was ACS updater related. Leaving as-is can easily make people think there is an issue with the kernel itself.
The Following User Says Thank You to nikon120 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th July 2011, 08:38 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Im still learning....thanks for the input..i just been on here for a few days...i tried to explain the best i could in the thread though...hopefully they would read the details and judge by title alone..i tried both methods <acs up and cwm>.... but can not far...ill just stick with vision kernel for the moment because i just want to be able to under and over clock...for now!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread