5,598,718 Members 37,963 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Did you buy the original Body Glove case with belt clip from the T-MOBILE store?

Tip us?

RestInPieces209
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default Did you buy the original Body Glove case with belt clip from the T-MOBILE store?

If you bought the case when the sensation first cane out, like me, then you might have noticed the indentations it leaves on the back cover. I contacted customer service at body glove and just got this in an email..

"The original case for the HTC Sensation was recalled by us due to a fit issue. T-Mobile changed the design of the phone and we were not apprised of it. So T-Mobile was supposed to quarantine the product. Some of the defectives were sold by T-Mobile. I think that the damage to your phone might be due to the bad fit, in which case, I have to refer you back to T-Mobile. I would be happy to replace the phone case but I can’t do anything about your phone."

So if any have you have the defective phone case just email customerservice@bodyglovemobile.com about it and they should take care of you. You just need a picture of the original receipt.

Also, sorry if this has already been posted. I've seen posts about the cases causing damage but not that body glove will replace it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App
Sent from a GalaxyS2 far far away...

Tdeljr
Old
Thanks Meter 105
From what I understand its the 2 piece bodyglove slide case (top & bottom piece) that has been recalled not the one that includes the belt clip. I originally got the 2 piece & couldn't even get the phone into the case, immediately returned & traded for the bodyglove with belt clip / kickstand & have had no problems.

Xx12thANG3LxX
Old
Thanks Meter 38
No it is the one with the belt clip that caused all the issues. Just letting you know. The one without fit to snug but loosens to perfect fit.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G

shorty87
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Can I do this if I got it from WirelessGround.com? My case was not a good fit and it left some indentation on my phone too. My receipt would be in my email.

gustav30
Old
Thanks Meter 142
I also thought the 'Icon' case was pulled too. This post refers to the pink and grey one:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=39

Maybe all the Body Glove cases were pulled?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Tdeljr
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Maybe they did pull all. I 1st bought the grey & black slider & when I brought it back into the store they told me that it wasn't supposed to on the shelves.

Xx12thANG3LxX
Old
Thanks Meter 38
They both are not right because there missing holes on the back. But the black and grey slider acually is a great case. It takes about a day for it to loosen up just enough to pull of the bottom and snap the top off. But its a nightmare to put on and take off the first couple times. The kickstand case is nice just for the fact that its so slim on the top around the edges unlike any other case made right now. I would just get a normal hard shell case with all the holes on the back until the release of more advanced cases. They are coming out with high end cases soon that will be much better than these tpu and hard shell snap cases. But right now all the high end ones coming out are missing holes like otter box case and siedo cases. Hopefully they will realize this before they release them. Otherwise might have to break out the old drill bit.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G

leyvatron
Old
Thanks Meter 277
They are sending me a replacement case already. Haven't received it yet but I will confirm once I receive.
Follow me and my Android videos on YouTube if you want. Remember to click Thanks and Subscribe.
Join my Facebook group - Everybody is welcome

Google+ Add me

RestInPieces209
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by leyvatron View Post
They are sending me a replacement case already. Haven't received it yet but I will confirm once I receive.
What day did they send It out to you?

Sent from a GalaxyS2 far far away...

Damitu
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I paid $20 for the silicone case but, its not easy to get into a pocket.

I was asking the clerk about the bodyglove case and he said they
were recalled because there were issues that it would not stay closed.

I called a few stores before I found one in stock..Paid $30 and have
not had any problems and, it stays closed.