FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

[ROM][CWM] KG4+Root 7/25/11 Airfluip1 Odexed

2,120 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,487
 
By Fluidification, Senior Member on 26th July 2011, 12:43 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This is the Gingerbread KG4 leak + root.

This is completely stock and contains all bloat.

Instructions:
1. Odin Kd1 and KG4 Bootloaders(for Modded Recovery)
2. Boot into CWM recovery
3. Make sure mounts are correct
4. Flash via CWM



Let me know if any bugs are found.

Here is the Download

LINK
Last edited by Fluidification; 26th July 2011 at 12:47 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fluidification For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
26th July 2011, 12:55 AM |#2  
thcnme956's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
which odin file has the KG4 Bootloaders?
26th July 2011, 12:59 AM |#3  
Fluidification's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,487
 
More
Infact,

Download and flash the leaked KG4.

It has the boot loaders.

Then flash Whitehawkx deodexed KD1.

You will now have the KG4 Bootloaders and the KD1 modded recovery.

Boot into recovery, load up CWM and flash. Let me know if you have any problems.
26th July 2011, 01:16 AM |#4  
RaverX3X's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 5,302
 
Donate to Me
More
nice job flip :P ill have to tear it apart and lol do my majik :P

oh and if ur host gives issues let me know ill put it up on sourceforge for ya
26th July 2011, 01:21 AM |#5  
VICosPhi's Avatar
Senior Member
Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Awesome! Is this the fixed root which does not break audio?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
26th July 2011, 01:24 AM |#6  
Fluidification's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,487
 
More
Hey,
Thanks guys.

I haven't tested it myself.

I hope its root works

it may not even have a working root.

For best results, I know ChainsDD has a flash able super user.

Use that after flashing.

For the audio, this should have working audio.

It will reinstall all the root stuff without causing kernel issues.
26th July 2011, 01:24 AM |#7  
OnE ShoT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VICosPhi

Awesome! Is this the fixed root which does not break audio?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

+1 on this too
26th July 2011, 02:01 AM |#8  
dsexton702's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 2,274
 
Donate to Me
More
I have working audio with the original root for gb not sure why you'res breaks

sent from my sgs4g 2.3.3, finally
26th July 2011, 02:03 AM |#9  
chadster214's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Granada Hills
Thanks Meter: 321
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by airfluip1

This is the Gingerbread KG4 leak + root.

This is completely stock and contains all bloat.

Instructions:
1. Odin Kd1 and KG4 Bootloaders(for Modded Recovery)
2. Boot into CWM recovery
3. Make sure mounts are correct
4. Flash via CWM



Let me know if any bugs are found.

Here is the Download

LINK

Nice! good job!!!
26th July 2011, 02:09 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsexton702

I have working audio with the original root for gb not sure why you'res breaks

sent from my sgs4g 2.3.3, finally

+1 no audio problems here with original root method. Flashed both zimages using heimdall.
26th July 2011, 02:12 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by airfluip1

Infact,

Download and flash the leaked KG4.

It has the boot loaders.

Then flash Whitehawkx deodexed KD1.

You will now have the KG4 Bootloaders and the KD1 modded recovery.

Boot into recovery, load up CWM and flash. Let me know if you have any problems.

I followed these steps but after i flashed it it got a boot loop... any idea?
It vibrates during the boot loops
I now pulled the battery and went to recovery but when it doesnt give me the option to reinstall packages and when i go to apply update from sdcard it says installation aborted
Last edited by brandond15; 26th July 2011 at 02:15 AM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ginbd, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes