It's called MobCable and you can download it from here, and it's free.
Im not responsible for the program, i just found it and thought it was great.
Access your files from everywhere
MobCable is a simple and powerful tool, designed to let you access the content from your phone's storage, from everywhere.
* View content from your phone, using a web browser.
* Works even without a Wi-Fi connection.
* Download, upload files or delete files on your phone.
* Download zip files, with multiple files.
* Supports file transfers, without Wi-Fi connection.
* Auto detects if your phone is available, using local Wi-Fi connection.
*View thumbnails, before downloading files.
Install the app, open www.mobcable.com in a browser on a computer and enter the connection code, displayed on your phone.
The MobCable website auto detects if a direct link can be created between your phone and browser, using Wi-Fi. If not, it will use your phone's Internet connection and the mobcable.com website as a proxy.
For security reasons, the connection code can only be used from one computers IP-address. Connection code and
content on MobCable.com are removed, when the phone's last communication with MobCable.com exceeds 15 minutes.
The MobCable app uses your phone's Internet connection, make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network or have a flat rate or high traffic subscription, before using MobCable.com
Tested on HTC Legend, HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2
# Updates in version 1.2
Support for local Wi-Fi connection
Auto detecting local Wi-Fi connection
Support for downloading Zip Files
Thumbnails, in Internet mode, is now on demand
Thumbnail size changed to 100x100 pixels
Very disappointed with this app because:
1. The code is changed every time you use it, so you cant save the code.
2. Everytime the phone is rotated, the code automatically changed, making it disconnect.
3. Its not a simple file manager, just shows all files in one list, takes the P1$$
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|