No registration required

[Off Topic Lounge] Collection of random thoughts

OP doktor buknasty

3rd August 2011, 04:14 PM   |  #31  
Flag Corsicana, Tx
Thanks Meter: 263

1,279 posts
More
Is my my xda app being stupid or are there Roms in the general section?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA Premium App
3rd August 2011, 06:02 PM   |  #32  
Flag Titusville, Fl
Thanks Meter: 31

266 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudknot2005

Is my my xda app being stupid or are there Roms in the general section?

Nope. It's not being stupid. They are moving stock ish roms to the general section.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
3rd August 2011, 07:06 PM   |  #33  
Flag Corsicana, Tx

1,279 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurphy0487

Nope. It's not being stupid. They are moving stock ish roms to the general section.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Hmmm... that doesn't make much sense

Anybody else play order and chaos.

Last edited by mudknot2005; 3rd August 2011 at 07:15 PM.
3rd August 2011, 08:07 PM   |  #34  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 125

756 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudknot2005

Hmmm... that doesn't make much sense

Anybody else play order and chaos.

I'm assuming that is for pc?

3rd August 2011, 08:09 PM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 234

830 posts
More

It's so hot I just seen the devil eating a popsicle while standing in the shade over here.

3rd August 2011, 08:41 PM   |  #36  
Flag Corsicana, Tx

1,279 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dooyoo222

I'm assuming that is for pc?

NAaaa its an RPG for phones plays pretty well on the inspire and its cheaper then wow

3rd August 2011, 08:45 PM   |  #37  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 375

1,673 posts
More
[Android, iOS, BB] Zazu Mornings helps you start your day!
Hey guys,

127 degrees is freaking hot! best of luck staying cool!

anyways, wanted to share with you something i posted in the software section of the xda forum here. I'm starting med school next week, but for part of my summer, I worked at my brother's company Zazu. As a result, I want to share with you guys something that I/we have spent a lot of time and effort on. I have reposted the announcement below. Let me know what you guys think and please feel free to try it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhshah7

Hi guys,

I posted several months ago about a program called Zazu Alarms. Since then, we have been hard at work at polishing the program and releasing it on new platforms. Zazu is an application that knows you. It reads your weather, your schedule, your local deals, your news, and more!

Today, we are proud to announce that Zazu Mornings is now available on iOS (iPhone/iPad), Blackberry, and Android. You can download it from our website, and be sure to check us out on facebook, and twitter!

Here is some more information about Zazu:

. Ever woken up wondering whatís in store for the day? We all suffer from this digital dependency that drives how we make decisions, who we meet, what we buy and even how we feel.
. We live a world where we rely on unintelligent apps to tell us whatís next. The mail app only shows you mail, the calendar app only shows you the dayís meetings; the maps application still doesnít know youíre heading to your next meeting. Itís like having an assistant who can only do one thing at a time.
. Zazu provides integrated access to your personal information, helping you make informed decisions. We integrate with your calendar, weather, traffic, news, and internet content thatís most important to you. Instead of just giving you one piece of data, we intelligently layer it together, helping you spend less time forging through different apps.
. Our technology should work for us and we donít believe itís too much to ask for. Itís time for apps to become smarter. Itís time to think less and do more.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out, and please feel free to try it out (Android and iOS versions are free!) and post your feedback here. We love feedback

Happy Zazu'ing!

Last edited by nhshah7; 3rd August 2011 at 08:49 PM.
4th August 2011, 04:42 AM   |  #38  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
More
i like it, the only problem is the uploads to the cloud is really slow (part my qwest isp, part google) other than that i can get any of my music anywhere!!

My question for the off topic - My wife and I are going to Vegas in a couple of weeks - any suggestions for some cheap or free fun?
4th August 2011, 07:14 AM   |  #39  
Flag Corsicana, Tx

1,279 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jharris217

i like it, the only problem is the uploads to the cloud is really slow (part my qwest isp, part google) other than that i can get any of my music anywhere!!

My question for the off topic - My wife and I are going to Vegas in a couple of weeks - any suggestions for some cheap or free fun?

Go see the jabawockeees

7th August 2011, 12:57 AM   |  #40  
Thanks Meter: 7

54 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jharris217

Vegas = get drunk, walk around and gamble your money away. That can be fun, but for me, only for a day or two at a time.

As far as Google Music, I just can't use my phone as a pmp. I plan on it, and try to, but I need my phone to last all day, and playing music erases that possibility.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread