Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 43,342 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Request] One CLick Root for Thrive

Tip us?

synplex
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default [Request] One CLick Root for Thrive

So the Thrive is now Rooted. How long we get a One Click Root for us less daring ppl?

p.s. Thanks to everyone to helped accomplish root!
LG G2 Verizon [Rooted], Nexus 7 2013 [CleanROM 1.5 Rom]
www.XplosivGravity.tv
The Following User Says Thank You to synplex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mr.dj26
Old
Thanks Meter 14
That would be great

teh roxxorz
Old
(Last edited by teh roxxorz; 28th July 2011 at 06:51 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2053

DONATE TO ME
I would be, but it is on the horizon, as there are still some kinks.

I was testing today with another member at thriveforums on how to go back to stock, and still needs some work.
この こえ かれて も きえない メロヂー

The difference between the strong and weak willed is that the weak traverse with wounds covered up and hide when attacked, while the strong stride on with open hands and tears. Wounds bared open, and will continue to go on, even when broken at their core

Nexus 5
Teh Kernel kill count: 3
</3

If you wanna chat, message me.
Xbox Live: teh roxxorz [Live is up]
PSN [PS3 | PS4]: tehroxxorz666 [Where you'll likely find me]

My dropbox is a little hungry again, if you'd like a dropbox, register via my link, and we'll both get an extra 500mb storage. Thank you in advance you beautiful person you.

omgitswes
Old
Thanks Meter 0
this is what I'm waiting on as well. I don't have the patience to go through the other root method

moe3754
Old
Thanks Meter 32
It would be great if it got to be as simple as attn1s HTC Inspire/DHD Hack Kit V11. that is truly a one click rooting.
Nexus 4
Nexus 7(2013)

originalone
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by moe3754 View Post
It would be great if it got to be as simple as attn1s HTC Inspire/DHD Hack Kit V11. that is truly a one click rooting.
but limited to a specific release of the rom? so its not working on all, although "one-click", a few more steps until you do the actual "one-click"

omgitswes
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I don't think we'll have a one-click anytime soon since we just got root.
Would be nice though

moe3754
Old
(Last edited by moe3754; 28th July 2011 at 09:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalone View Post
but limited to a specific release of the rom? so its not working on all, although "one-click", a few more steps until you do the actual "one-click"
I do not understand what you mean?? the Hack kit is one click all you do is choose hack my inspire and it does everything including S off and super CID. It even puts the gold card in a folder so you do not even have to make one.Attn1 has made it so simple a moron could root a phone!!!! And it is not limited to anything no matter if it was a first release inspire last Febuary or a inspire purchased today it will root it!!!
Nexus 4
Nexus 7(2013)

Macfionn
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Would be nice, but yeah.. looks to be a small while for that..

teh roxxorz
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2053

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitswes View Post
this is what I'm waiting on as well. I don't have the patience to go through the other root method
Minus the download time, it takes about 3 minutes to root it, because all you do is push the the system file and recovery from fastboot via adb, the flash the update in recovery to enable superuser.
この こえ かれて も きえない メロヂー

The difference between the strong and weak willed is that the weak traverse with wounds covered up and hide when attacked, while the strong stride on with open hands and tears. Wounds bared open, and will continue to go on, even when broken at their core

Nexus 5
Teh Kernel kill count: 3
</3

If you wanna chat, message me.
Xbox Live: teh roxxorz [Live is up]
PSN [PS3 | PS4]: tehroxxorz666 [Where you'll likely find me]

My dropbox is a little hungry again, if you'd like a dropbox, register via my link, and we'll both get an extra 500mb storage. Thank you in advance you beautiful person you.