FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

[Request] One CLick Root for Thrive

415 posts
Thanks Meter: 36
 
By synplex, Senior Member on 28th July 2011, 03:24 AM
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So the Thrive is now Rooted. How long we get a One Click Root for us less daring ppl?

p.s. Thanks to everyone to helped accomplish root!
The Following User Says Thank You to synplex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
28th July 2011, 05:35 AM |#2  
mr.dj26's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
That would be great
28th July 2011, 06:48 AM |#3  
teh roxxorz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,121
 
Donate to Me
More
I would be, but it is on the horizon, as there are still some kinks.

I was testing today with another member at thriveforums on how to go back to stock, and still needs some work.
Last edited by teh roxxorz; 28th July 2011 at 06:51 AM.
28th July 2011, 01:09 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
this is what I'm waiting on as well. I don't have the patience to go through the other root method
28th July 2011, 05:46 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Colorado Springs, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
It would be great if it got to be as simple as attn1s HTC Inspire/DHD Hack Kit V11. that is truly a one click rooting.
28th July 2011, 05:49 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moe3754

It would be great if it got to be as simple as attn1s HTC Inspire/DHD Hack Kit V11. that is truly a one click rooting.

but limited to a specific release of the rom? so its not working on all, although "one-click", a few more steps until you do the actual "one-click"
28th July 2011, 07:15 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I don't think we'll have a one-click anytime soon since we just got root.
Would be nice though
28th July 2011, 09:01 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Colorado Springs, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalone

but limited to a specific release of the rom? so its not working on all, although "one-click", a few more steps until you do the actual "one-click"

I do not understand what you mean?? the Hack kit is one click all you do is choose hack my inspire and it does everything including S off and super CID. It even puts the gold card in a folder so you do not even have to make one.Attn1 has made it so simple a moron could root a phone!!!! And it is not limited to anything no matter if it was a first release inspire last Febuary or a inspire purchased today it will root it!!!
Last edited by moe3754; 28th July 2011 at 09:03 PM.
29th July 2011, 02:26 AM |#9  
Macfionn's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Would be nice, but yeah.. looks to be a small while for that..
29th July 2011, 03:34 AM |#10  
teh roxxorz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,121
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitswes

this is what I'm waiting on as well. I don't have the patience to go through the other root method

Minus the download time, it takes about 3 minutes to root it, because all you do is push the the system file and recovery from fastboot via adb, the flash the update in recovery to enable superuser.
29th July 2011, 04:32 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 357
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moe3754

I do not understand what you mean?? the Hack kit is one click all you do is choose hack my inspire and it does everything including S off and super CID. It even puts the gold card in a folder so you do not even have to make one.Attn1 has made it so simple a moron could root a phone!!!! And it is not limited to anything no matter if it was a first release inspire last Febuary or a inspire purchased today it will root it!!!

Hey! Us morons have feelings too, you know

Read More
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes