FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

 View Poll Results: Do you Like My ROM?

Yes
 
255 Vote(s)
81.73%
No
 
60 Vote(s)
19.23%

[ROM]Amestris DarkCyan V12 Rev.01 JW8 Final[Odex][Wipe][July 31st]

Thanks Meter: 2,563
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th February 2012, 10:05 AM |#2121  
starandroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Orange? better green or blu..but your rom are always welcome. I don't know how to explane the problem. I try the rc3/rc4 maybe resolving a problem..
 
 
20th February 2012, 10:40 AM |#2122  
M_J_Nazari's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Bushehr
Thanks Meter: 2,563
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edea

Something's wrong with me! I tried to install RC3 or RC4 in CWM, but it tells me Installation abortet? What I made wrong?

the problem comes from the script! you must change the meta-inf folder. just in RC 3 and RC4 versions.

0- Install 7Zip application
1- Right click on "Amestris_PersianGulf_[v8.0_RCx]_deodex_nowipe.zip" file.
2- select " 7-Zip -> Extract to "Amestris_PersianGulf_[v8.0_RCx]_deodex_nowipe.zip\"
3- wait for extract get finished, then go to created folder"Amestris_PersianGulf_[v8.0_RCx]_deodex_nowipe"
4-download attached file, Extract it, Copy and replace META-INF folder into "Amestris_PersianGulf_[v8.0_RCx]_deodex_nowipe" folder.
5- on Amestris_PersianGulf_[v8.0_RCx]_deodex_nowipe" folder ,Select all files, [3 folders, amestris , META-INF ,system ]
6- right-click on selected folders, and select " 7-Zip -> Add to "Amestris_PersianGulf_[v8.0_RCx]_deodex_nowipe.zip"
7- wait for creating new zip file.
8- now copy new created Amestris_PersianGulf_[v8.0_RCx]_deodex_nowipe.zip file into phone and Install it via CWM.


Sorry, the included script is not supported by the kernel.
Attached Files
File Type: zip META-INF.zip - [Click for QR Code] (208.1 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by M_J_Nazari; 20th February 2012 at 11:06 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to M_J_Nazari For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2012, 12:11 PM |#2123  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Thank you!
Now it works!
20th February 2012, 01:00 PM |#2124  
starandroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Where is the rc3/rc4 version? The link to download I see only rc1 -rc2 odex and deodexed..
20th February 2012, 02:14 PM |#2125  
Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Red face
Amestris (Persian Gulf Edition) V8.0 RC2
Feedback- Battery after 8 hours standby only approx. 5% battery drain.
Performance I may say same or better as v7.1 !
So far with my phone -no FC and NO BUGS to report :)

Super ROM !!!

I am using GO Launcher Ex with no problem at all !
and I cant decide which theme to use :)
The Following User Says Thank You to tagadroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2012, 04:31 PM |#2126  
starandroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Ok, start with download rc3-rc4!
20th February 2012, 05:11 PM |#2127  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
First impression of RC4:
great performance
wifi works
bluetooth works
european keyboard works
To battery I can report tomorrow because I made a wipe and installed many apps etc.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Edea For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2012, 07:17 PM |#2128  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
I think it may be something wrong with my phone....

Installed RC4. Looked very nice even if colors was very mixed but maybe thats just a taste

Tried many things and it seemed to work great.
But for some strange reason this rom keeps deleting the app Swiftkey for me and I dont understand why....And when I reinstall it I cant configure it because the it FC.

But the worst thing is that now when I go into recovery to reinstall previous backup, then it wont boot anymore...just keeps getting back at samsung text...

Regards
20th February 2012, 08:29 PM |#2129  
starandroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
This Rom Rc4 seems work good but is blue and orange. Gmail and gmaps icon are not supergraphical. Keypad Italian and Spanish is not present!
20th February 2012, 10:01 PM |#2130  
M_J_Nazari's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Bushehr
Thanks Meter: 2,563
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by starandroid

This Rom Rc4 seems work good but is blue and orange. Gmail and gmaps icon are not supergraphical. Keypad Italian and Spanish is not present!

don't care about the keyboard, the target is battery consumption.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztrindberg

I think it may be something wrong with my phone....

Installed RC4. Looked very nice even if colors was very mixed but maybe thats just a taste

Tried many things and it seemed to work great.
But for some strange reason this rom keeps deleting the app Swiftkey for me and I dont understand why....And when I reinstall it I cant configure it because the it FC.

But the worst thing is that now when I go into recovery to reinstall previous backup, then it wont boot anymore...just keeps getting back at samsung text...

Regards

i will chek the boot loop problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edea

First impression of RC4:
great performance
wifi works
bluetooth works
european keyboard works
To battery I can report tomorrow because I made a wipe and installed many apps etc.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk

thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagadroid

Amestris (Persian Gulf Edition) V8.0 RC2
Feedback- Battery after 8 hours standby only approx. 5% battery drain.
Performance I may say same or better as v7.1 !
So far with my phone -no FC and NO BUGS to report :)

Super ROM !!!

I am using GO Launcher Ex with no problem at all !
and I cant decide which theme to use :)

thank you, but it seems that have a big battery consumption!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.3.4, 2.3.5, amestris, and beautiful rom., jvr, jvs, jvt, long battery life
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes