Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,870 Members 49,569 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

General Chat! All XDA'ers Welcomed!

Tip us?

iridaki
Old
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4648

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzo.Hasashi View Post
Many said x 10 forums are dying!Today they are pretty alive!!:D :P
X10 forums will never die!!!

iRĄD@k!* via Tapatalk

sahibunlimited
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2456
wow arc is so lucky
They now got 4.0.3 leaked
Phone: GALAXY S II CM10.1
Backup Phone : Xperia x10 ZMOD CM7
Tablet : Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 CM10.1
The Following User Says Thank You to sahibunlimited For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iridaki
Old
Thanks Meter 4648

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahibunlimited View Post
wow arc is so lucky
They now got 4.0.3 leaked
I'm dying to get my hands on it, but I won't be able until later tonight!
I still think x10 development is more exciting though!

iRĄD@k!* via Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to iridaki For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

laneyofdeath
Old
Thanks Meter 329
I'm sure we'll have it soon too. Also sahib that bug gets me every time it well good! Now i off to watch Man City. C u later all
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laneyofdeath For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

riginal
Old
Thanks Meter 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by iridaki View Post
My fellow members, there is no reason for this story to be extended Amy further.
Scoobysnacks was banned due to a series of misbehaviors.
And I do realise that each person's sense of humor differs but he had been warned about his "jokes" and chose not to comply.
And as we speak, he is insulting me and other XDA members in his FB profile. That should indicate what kind of person he is and let us move on with clear conscience.
He has been treated fairly, imho.
He just screwed up. Multiple times.

iRĄD@k!* via Tapatalk
AS I said he didn't mean to attack you or personally insult or offend you, it was a stupid joke & yes his joke was line-crossing but a perm ban from here & also a ban from fb group & all these things said & drama here seems a bit harsh

but yeah let's not extend this any further
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i - CM7ZMOD
- Asus Transformer TF300TG - Stock ICS
----------------------------------------
Evidently madam, you and l differ greatly in our conception of beauty. What l just witnessed was ghastlier than a thousand ghouls!

-PiLoT-
Old
(Last edited by -PiLoT-; 21st December 2011 at 09:11 PM.)
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 1011

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by riginal View Post
AS I said he didn't mean to attack you or personally insult or offend you, it was a stupid joke & yes his joke was line-crossing but a perm ban from here & also a ban from fb group & all these things said & drama here seems a bit harsh

but yeah let's not extend this any further

Well he did offend her, and me and colossus and probably a great deal of other users

and its not the first time. never mind the fact i banned him as another user. he has also made other remarks over the past while aswell

The permanent ban was deserved and is justified

whatever your opinions on the matter im sticking to my decision

Additionally Remember no one is to blame for the ban on scoobysnacks but himself if he didnt say such vulgar things here then i wouldnt have taken the action that i did. defending his stupid behavior makes you look just as foolish. IF you really really want to blame someone then direct it here and see how much i care
Quote:
it's about time we stop whining about how "our old phones lasted a week even if we were playing Snake all day" and adopt new charging habits.
MTP not working?, dont follow this advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by espionage724 View Post
The MTP device appears whether or not my ADB drivers are installed, and whether or not Android USB Debugging is enabled. Not sure what else I could suggest to get yours working other then a fresh (non-OEM) re-install of Windows.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to -PiLoT- For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

riginal
Old
(Last edited by riginal; 21st December 2011 at 09:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by -PiLoT- View Post
Well he did offend her, and me and colossus and probably a great deal of other users

and its not the first time. never mind the fact i banned him as another user. he has also made other remarks over the past while aswell

The permanent ban was deserved and is justified

whatever your opinions on the matter im sticking to my decision

Additionally Remember no one is to blame for the ban on scoobysnacks but himself if he didnt say such vulgar things here then i wouldnt have taken the action that i did. defending his stupid behavior makes you look just as foolish. IF you really really want to blame someone then direct it here and see how much i care
First of all don't threaten me with things like looking foolish & such because if expressing my opinion makes me look like a fool then let it be, Secondly if you read my post I didn't defend his behavior nor blamed anyone else, I was expressing my opinion about the matter that two perm bans & all these stuff being said about him & how disgusted people are seemed a bit exaggerated & harsh that's all, And yes I also think that the joke was line-crossing, And no I didn't even try to change your opinion, Users were talking about the matter so I also expressed my opinion, And I really don't know what you mean by your last sentence? that you don't care what I think? well if that's the case then I also don't care if you care or not, so...
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i - CM7ZMOD
- Asus Transformer TF300TG - Stock ICS
----------------------------------------
Evidently madam, you and l differ greatly in our conception of beauty. What l just witnessed was ghastlier than a thousand ghouls!

The Gingerbread Man
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3822
not meaning to fuel the fire but it wanst perm ban from my fb group

-PiLoT-
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 1011

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by riginal View Post
First of all don't threaten me with things like looking foolish & such because if expressing my opinion makes me look like a fool then let it be, Secondly if you read my post I didn't defend his behavior nor blamed anyone else, I was expressing my opinion about the matter that two perm bans & all these stuff being said about him & how disgusted people are seemed a bit exaggerated & harsh that's all, And yes I also think that the joke was line-crossing, And no I didn't even try to change your opinion, Users were talking about the matter so I also expressed my opinion, And I really don't know what you mean by your last sentence? that you don't care what I think? well if that's the case then I also don't care if you care or not, so...
that wasnt a threat to you. i was generalising. although i maintain defending actions as bad as that is silly

the two permanent bans and slagging off hes getting is all because of MANY things he did. not just this one occasion but theres been a few over the past year or so under both of his usernames. he has always been an issue.

the last sentence was to all those users who think im unfair and a horrible moderator
Quote:
it's about time we stop whining about how "our old phones lasted a week even if we were playing Snake all day" and adopt new charging habits.
MTP not working?, dont follow this advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by espionage724 View Post
The MTP device appears whether or not my ADB drivers are installed, and whether or not Android USB Debugging is enabled. Not sure what else I could suggest to get yours working other then a fresh (non-OEM) re-install of Windows.

iridaki
Old
Thanks Meter 4648

DONATE TO ME
Well, I read everything Dean wrote in FB about me. Whoever has read them too and feels that this person belongs here and acts normally and with any kind of decency, he can just say so.
I'm not irrational and, trust me, I'm not easily offended.
But enough is enough.

iRĄD@k!* via Tapatalk

Tags
can't stop laughing, censorship in xda, colossus is innocent, colossus warned us, duh, everyone is innocent :p, iridaki is awesome you are just jealous is all, iridaki is innocent too, jelly, jellybean, removed tags, winking colussus
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe