FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

General Chat! All XDA'ers Welcomed!

2,424 posts
Thanks Meter: 635
 
By Mr Patchy Patch, Senior Member on 28th July 2011, 12:48 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th May 2012, 01:12 PM |#4731  
@rbiter's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 981
 
More
Nice avatar tgm.

let it be.
 
 
8th May 2012, 01:19 PM |#4732  
THeLogiC's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 899
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gingerbread Man

At least you guys got 4g, none in UK and no plans to bring it in till 2014 I believe, on the plus side the tech might get better by then so hopefully no crazy battery drains

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

just in one city(kolkata) as of yet.

and why no 4g there?
8th May 2012, 01:23 PM |#4733  
Account currently disabled
Flag Bilaspur
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gingerbread Man

At least you guys got 4g, none in UK and no plans to bring it in till 2014 I believe, on the plus side the tech might get better by then so hopefully no crazy battery drains

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

No 4g compatible smartphone yet in India. But these guys are giving 4g networks. What's the use of this
8th May 2012, 01:24 PM |#4734  
THeLogiC's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 899
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4k45h

No 4g compatible smartphone yet in India. But these guys are giving 4g networks. What's the use of this

It can be used in laptops with usb dongle just like we can use 3g :P
8th May 2012, 01:27 PM |#4735  
Account currently disabled
Flag Bilaspur
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billchen0014

Really? $29 dollars here gets you 5gig of data for 45 days prepaid, but I have a data plan. It's not expensive at all considering you guys bought smart phones.

oops! accidentally beamed from my awesome NEXUS S!

Well I didn't buy mine. It was my birthday present.
8th May 2012, 01:29 PM |#4736  
Account currently disabled
Flag Bilaspur
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by THeLogiC

It can be used in laptops with usb dongle just like we can use 3g :P

Im happy with broadband. And 3g as well. There are still many places which dont have 3g coverage
8th May 2012, 01:30 PM |#4737  
sahibunlimited's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 2,455
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by THeLogiC

just in one city(kolkata) as of yet.

and why no 4g there?

Also Bangalore

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
8th May 2012, 01:32 PM |#4738  
THeLogiC's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 899
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahibunlimited

Also Bangalore

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Didnt know that

Atleast it hasnt come here in gujarat yet.
8th May 2012, 01:32 PM |#4739  
sahibunlimited's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 2,455
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4k45h

Well I didn't buy mine. It was my birthday present.

Its not that I can't afford 3g but I just don't need it because I won't download anything when I am out of my house

Quote:
Originally Posted by THeLogiC

Didnt know that

Atleast it hasnt come here in gujarat yet.

Also not her in Nagpur yet but I read somewhere today that airtel is also bringing it to Bangalore

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
8th May 2012, 01:33 PM |#4740  
Account currently disabled
Flag Bilaspur
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahibunlimited

Also Bangalore

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Not yet implemented. It will take about a month here.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
can't stop laughing, censorship in xda, colossus is innocent, colossus warned us, duh, everyone is innocent :p, iridaki is awesome you are just jealous is all, iridaki is innocent too, jelly, jellybean, removed tags, winking colussus
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes