Beware Xrecovery / CWM broken - solution if u r stuck
In case someone has installed the ROM from the first link (the CWM one) and then tries to apply the hotfix (in the threads by Emya ) (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=139
) ,then there is a sweet shock of realizing that neither Xrecovery or CWM works (cos its broken).
In such case , please use the dual boot installer by D4 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1179614
) , get the zip and extract it to some folder on your sdcard.
1. note the folder.
2. go to adb shell from terminal window
3. change directory to /sdcard/<folder where u extracted>/system/bin
4. mount /system read/write : mount -o remount,rw rootfs /system
5. cp * /system/bin/
6. chmod 755 /system/bin/chargemon
7. chmod 755 /system/bin/recovery.tar
8. chmod 755 /system/bin/xrecovery.tar
You are done ! reboot and try and enter in CWM.
Hope this helps someone
If my posts helps you , please give me a thumbs up and click on the thanks button!