FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[RECOVERY image] {v2} X10 GB 3.0.1.G.0.75 [Prerooted + Fixed xRecovery]

13,136 posts
Thanks Meter: 39,566
 
By DooMLoRD, Recognized Developer on 29th July 2011, 10:09 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th July 2011, 11:26 PM |#21  
zimmerAndy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 466
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemo1001

can i downgrade from Original GB to 2.1 then flash this?

it is posible
The Following User Says Thank You to zimmerAndy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
29th July 2011, 11:26 PM |#22  
vatis24's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemo1001

can i downgrade from Original GB to 2.1 then flash this?

Yes , thats the way mate.

Vatis
The Following User Says Thank You to vatis24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th July 2011, 11:26 PM |#23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks guys for the help. One last questions:

"now start flashtool and connect X10 in flash mode and flash the ftf bundle provided below"

How do you connect the X10 in flash mode?
29th July 2011, 11:27 PM |#24  
zimmerAndy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 466
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybrit

Thanks guys for the help. One last questions:

"now start flashtool and connect X10 in flash mode and flash the ftf bundle provided below"

How do you connect the X10 in flash mode?

hold youre back arrow press and connect same time to pc
29th July 2011, 11:28 PM |#25  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 39,566
 
More
adding multiupload mirror...

will take another 20mins for the mirror to go live!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th July 2011, 11:29 PM |#26  
vatis24's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Hehe thanks Doom !

I am at 55% and downloading with the lighting speed of 50kb/s

Vatis
29th July 2011, 11:29 PM |#27  
zimmerAndy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 466
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

adding multiupload mirror...

will take another 20mins for the mirror to go live!

thanks a lot m8 you have time for some awesome custom kernels??
29th July 2011, 11:31 PM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmerAndy

hold youre back arrow press and connect same time to pc

With the phone switched off?

So phone powered off. Hold back button, connect usb, which will turn on phone and go into flash mode?
29th July 2011, 11:31 PM |#29  
Ryukenden's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 174
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

adding multiupload mirror...

will take another 20mins for the mirror to go live!

smart move, it should take the load off your server...

and some of us have premium accounts on those shares, so it would be a lot better for us to download...

Thanks mate
29th July 2011, 11:31 PM |#30  
Senior Member
Flag Abingdon
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
so this is 2.1 on a 2.3.3 custom rom?
29th July 2011, 11:31 PM |#31  
zimmerAndy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 466
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybrit

With the phone switched off?

So phone powered off. Hold back button, connect usb, which will turn on phone and go into flash mode?

no phone must be offf!!!!! and keep the button preesed till the flashtool begins with flashing

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes