[Guide] to Installing S-off, Unlocking, ClockWork, Root, SuperCID & S-on

OP xl VipeR lx

3rd August 2011, 03:14 PM   |  #1011  
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter: 10,244

11,489 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby238

Yes i did remove and reinsert the battery....still nothing.

Insert the battery and put it on charge for about 15 or so mins ... then attempt to switch it on..
3rd August 2011, 03:15 PM   |  #1012  
Wichita Falls, Texas
Thanks Meter: 60

757 posts
That was it thanks.
3rd August 2011, 03:20 PM   |  #1013  

11,489 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggrant3876

That was it thanks.

Glad it worked!
3rd August 2011, 03:45 PM   |  #1014  
Thanks Meter: 71

579 posts
hi i did all your steps from day 1 i am s-off and rooted, i use root checker everthing is ok. but i notice that when fixing permissions with rom manager it only fixes two permissions normally you see it fixing everything not now, and also i notice that android commander lets me see all my files but when i try to delete or copy to the phone android commander says i dont have root and i do. i did the adb root in command prompt it also gives error about cant access root in production models please help i fix permissions with cwm still the same when i run easy fre3vo it works now android commander lets me do what ever. adb cmd now says that im already running adb root but when i reboot it stop working again but all the changes stick so it must be the way i perm root with the method from op
3rd August 2011, 03:49 PM   |  #1015  
New York
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
More
Help
Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekgujral

Insert the battery and put it on charge for about 15 or so mins ... then attempt to switch it on..

After trying this I still have the same issue
3rd August 2011, 03:56 PM   |  #1016  

11,489 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonegod

hi i did all your steps from day 1 i am s-off and rooted, i use root checker everthing is ok. but i notice that when fixing permissions with rom manager it only fixes two permissions normally you see it fixing everything not now, and also i notice that android commander lets me see all my files but when i try to delete or copy to the phone android commander says i dont have root and i do. i did the adb root in command prompt it also gives error about cant access root in production models please help i fix permissions with cwm still the same when i run easy fre3vo it works now android commander lets me do what ever. adb cmd now says that im already running adb root but when i reboot it stop working again but all the changes stick so it must be the way i perm root with the method from op

You must mount the system thru one of the file explorers.. it works then.. I had a similar problem..

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby238

After trying this I still have the same issue

I feel for you man.. I am out of suggestions Get someone's evo or sensation battery to boot up your phone... flash stock recovery and charge your battery.. and then be careful not to run it so low..
3rd August 2011, 03:56 PM   |  #1017  
Flag Oakland
Thanks Meter: 447

4,740 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekgujral

The only trouble is that it doesnt change to green.. stays orange.. even though its fully charged..

That doesn't matter. As long as I leave it on the charger overnight, I'll get a full charge.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App
3rd August 2011, 03:59 PM   |  #1018  

11,489 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phateless

That doesn't matter. As long as I leave it on the charger overnight, I'll get a full charge.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App

True... thats what I meant.. it charges... just remains orange even on full charge.. i did write to Koush.. but I can imagine the amount of emails he may get in a day..
3rd August 2011, 04:00 PM   |  #1019  
Thanks Meter: 71

579 posts
[QUOTE=prateekgujral;16281976]You must mount the system thru one of the file explorers.. it works then.. I had a similar problem..

thanks i will try but if i can remember how to mount thru root exploer i know about the button in the top to push ro/rw how to make it stay
3rd August 2011, 04:05 PM   |  #1020  

11,489 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonegod

thanks i will try but if i can remember how to mount thru root exploer i know about the button in the top to push ro/rw how to make it stay

Download ES explorer from the market and in the setting tick root access and mount system.. see if it works after that

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beta code help, s-off, s-on
Previous Thread Next Thread