5,605,835 Members 47,821 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]NEW X10x EWJet (495.000+ dls) GB V7ex (16MAR12) - Farewell Release! :)

Tip us?

chaos1986
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeb View Post
Dude, just dont restore "data"
sorry for the noob question pal but what data? messages in whatsapp considered as data? saved game considered data?
The Following User Says Thank You to chaos1986 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Skeb
Old
(Last edited by Skeb; 30th July 2011 at 06:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
The home button does'nt work......

I let it run for a while, rebooted, and still does'nt work

Between the flashing of the EwJet rom and the Flashing of the kernel, I did remove the battery in order to be able to power it on while pressing "back" is there any other way?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	s-s2.jpg
Views:	868
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	670945  
x10 abuser = EwJet user
Asus Transformer- Undestructable.
90% of the problems you encounter with your phone/tablet, are between your unit and the back of your head.

Skeb
Old
(Last edited by Skeb; 30th July 2011 at 06:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos1986 View Post
sorry for the noob question pal but what data? messages in whatsapp considered as data? saved game considered data?
There's never a noob question (as long as you read the entire post )

When you restore with Titanium, it gives you the choice to restore "App" or "App + data"; restoring data often leads to problems, more if you restore it from a another "cook" (2.1 to 2.2, etc)

sorry missed a question: yes,saved games are data, unfortunately, I dont think its possible to choose which data to restore....
x10 abuser = EwJet user
90% of the problems you encounter with your phone/tablet, are between your unit and the back of your head.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skeb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tcolec540
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
The home button does'nt work......

I let it run for a while, rebooted, and still does'nt work

Between the flashing of the EwJet rom and the Flashing of the kernel, I did remove the battery in order to be able to power it on while pressing "back" is there any other way?
Aye. Same problem here. Same procedure you did too. Flashed the rom then flashed baseband and kernal. No home button. Are you x10A or i?

EDIT: NVM I just saw that you are from Canada as well.. perhaps it's and X10a problem?

Skeb
Old
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Lets hope not......

thing is the button only works to make screen "on" and get out of the "mount usb" pages...... I will redo it all .....

yeah x10a

I flash 2.1
Rooted/xrecovery
Flashed rom
Remove battery
Flashed kernel
x10 abuser = EwJet user

VisionNN
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Going to sound dumb if i missed this somewhere, but does this include fps uncap. I didnt seem to see it on the 1st page. Also has anyone tried running launcherpro on this? Thanks.

wesvista
Old
(Last edited by wesvista; 30th July 2011 at 06:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 155

DONATE TO ME
restoring SEMCSetupWizard.apk will fix home button
Can confirm it but it wil fc so only choose your language and skip everything else

Files below i should be placed in /system/app/
Don't forget to set permissions
Attached Files
File Type: apk SEMCSetupWizard.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.11 MB, 199 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wesvista For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tcolec540
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Lets hope not......

thing is the button only works to make screen "on" and get out of the "mount usb" pages...... I will redo it all .....

yeah x10a

I flash 2.1
Rooted/xrecovery
Flashed rom
Remove battery
Flashed kernel
Let me know how it goes, I'm going to try Kxhawkins.. maybe there is something in the ftf thats funny.

Skeb
Old
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionNN View Post
Going to sound dumb if i missed this somewhere, but does this include fps uncap. I didnt seem to see it on the 1st page. Also has anyone tried running launcherpro on this? Thanks.
Not sure about the fps cap, as soon as I "fix" my home button problem, I'll let you know about Laucherpro (I use that one too) but you can try it too you know
x10 abuser = EwJet user

VisionNN
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Not sure about the fps cap, as soon as I "fix" my home button problem, I'll let you know about Laucherpro (I use that one too) but you can try it too you know
Yeh i want to try it too, but the only "computer" i have atm is my phone lol, so sadly i cant. I wont be home for another 4 days...so yeh lol , sorry if its too much of a hassle.

Tags
best gingerbread rom ever, best rom ever, best x10 rom ever, custom kernel, ewjet, fastest and smoothest, highest quadrant, xkernel