You need :
How to make a ROM :
* Get the modem and kernel (zImage) you want to use
* Open the kernel with winrar & extract kernel_flasher .
* Get the APK file's you want on your ROM .
* Open the Stock Deodexed ROM
* Open /UPDATES
* Input your desired modem & kernel inside /UPDATES & Input them .
* Open /META-INF /COM /GOOGLE /ANDROID
* Open updater-script in Notepad ++
* Rename to whatever you want .
* Open /SYSTEM /APP & input the application's you want on the ROM
* You can delete alot of bloat which is application's you don't need
* Open /SYSTEM /XBIN & place SU in there for SuperUser permision's to root your ROM
* Open build.prop in /SYSTEM with Notepad & ro.build.display.id = the name of your ROM
* ro.build.version.release= is the firmware version number you can change .
* Go to uot.dakra.lt & upload your framework-res.apk there & wait for them to cook your desired theme .
* Go to /MEDIA to change sound's , audio , video & boot animation .
* Go to /SYSTEM /ETC & make a folder called init.d & place all your desired script's in there , IE Zipalign , SDCARD tweak's , RAM tweak's & RAM script's .
* Go to /SYSTEM /BIN & rename recovery to recovery.bak & input a modded recovery in there , IE : Krylon360's recovery
* Flash your ROM & feel the difference from stock
This is a video of the Guide that way you can see step by step what im doing that way you can learn
If this thread helped you please thank this post
Here's the video :
This guide in attachment's & ROM here .
Stock KG2 ROM : Here