Well, this is my first ROM ever made, so please, be gentle.
This is Randomization [STRIPPED].
DISCLAIMER - I'm not responsible if your babies are eaten, if your dogs run away, or if this gives you an STD. You flash this at your own risk, knowing that if it screws up, you are responsible for 1) screwing it up, 2) bricking your phone, and 3) fixing it yourself, albeit if it does something REALLY bad...then PM me.
OLD VERSIONS IN SECOND POST
- Built off of preludedrew's Stock Base
- Fully Deodexed
- Fully Zipaligned
- Wipes data to keep it small
- Superuser and Busybox installed
- Removed all Sprint apps
- Removed all HTC Widgets
- Removed rosie.apk
- No shortcuts on the Lockscreen [Cleaner look]
- Added ADW Launcher
- Removed even more apps like: Weather, News, Reader, Footprints, Mobile Guide, Nascar, Stocks, Adobe Reader, Quick Lookup
- Added Bash ability
- Added Wireless Tether
- Added AppWidgetPicker
- Removed all except default ringtones and such for smaller size - anyone can add their own
- Fixed bad Internet icon on launcher (sorry, that looked horrible)
- Added Gingerbread Keyboard
- Added Setup Wizard-Read somewhere that fixes MMS problems? (But adds meat )
- Added updated Market
Nokia 3220, Motorola V360, Motorola Razr v3i, LG Trax, Nokia E71x, Samsung Captivate, Palm Pixi, HTC Evo 3D, iPhone 4S, Captivate #2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy S3, Palm Pixi Plus, Nexus 4 - 16GB - AOKP!
The topic of piracy is always a touchy subject, but I feel that the grass roots style of Android … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?