These are modded stock kernel from all gingerbread leak. I didn't change anything to these kernel, they are pure stock but did added few mods to it.
Things I added:
- CWM Recovery (Voodoo Red).
- Voodoo lagfix (it will convert /system, /data, and /cache partition to ext4 during first boot)
- Auto root (kernel will automatically root your GB ROM if its not rooted and install superuser.apk)
Installation procedure for RAW LEAK version:
- Install kernel using ODIN version, phone will reboot automatically.
- Go to recovery (adb reboot recovery).
- Disable voodoo
- Install busybox from market
- Go to recovery (adb reboot recovery)
- Enable voodoo
Actually where can i find the bootloaders? I flashed hawks deodexed sans the bootloaders. will I have to extract from original leak? Or should I still be on froyo cause I can't get into recovery on this rom
Few things tell us more than an image. Our brains decode image much faster than other forms of information … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?