Thread Closed

[ROM][03 APR]COREDROID SENSATION XE & 4G v5.1 [ICS][SENSE 3.6][FAST|SMOOTH] ONLINE!

OP Sergio76

10th May 2012, 04:23 AM   |  #11701  
Senior Member
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 102
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Wink
Kingguff,

I would replace the phone as faulty, after one of two of those they will deliver a new one. With Desire HD had same issue and it was taken care of. PM me your info, as I might be moving mine soon as I am getting the X. I said before it would be free for a Coredroid user in the next month. I think your situation fits the bill. Hope that might help mate?

Shokouhi
The Following User Says Thank You to shokouhi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2012, 04:28 AM   |  #11702  
bx10r's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 560
 
2,353 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozone

It is not in 5.1.
But you can flash it.
It will improve your phone.
I have tried the one you linked and also the one on the Ordroid one.
I am sticking with the Ordroid one.


Sent from my HTC Sensation Coredroid V5.1

Question?" When u say improve" what do u mean? I tried it and got sense restarts again...so I reflashed 5.1 to remove. Not saying everyone's gonna get that as obviously u didn't. Could I have done something wrong?
10th May 2012, 04:36 AM   |  #11703  
TKruzze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 12,186
 
1,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Lightbulb Updated and Skinned Google Maps v6.7.0
Attached is the latest release of Google Maps (6.7.0). I have re-skinned it with the CoreDroid icons and attached it below as an update zip.
I also partially re-skinned other resolutions in the app, so if you're using another device (I also use it on my Kindle Fire) you'll be able to Coredroid's skinning there as well.

If you flash this in recovery, it will replace the System copy of the app with the updated, fully-skinned version of Google Maps. Enjoy!

PLEASE NOTE: You MUST uninstall any Google Maps updates that were installed from the market (Play Store) before flashing this zip.
This zip replaces the system copy (the one installed with the ROM) on CoreDroid version 5.0 and 5.1.

If you download and/or appreciate these updates, please hit the "Thanks" button to let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Maps-6.7.0.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.09 MB, 29 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TKruzze For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2012, 08:17 AM   |  #11704  
kingguff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lancaster
Thanks Meter: 16
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozone

You can't even Revolutionary S-off it?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Coredroid V5.1

No it came back from repair with hboot 1.27 and its not supported by revolutionary.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
10th May 2012, 08:38 AM   |  #11705  
Hollilightman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 46
 
188 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
ROM Update????
Hello CDTeam,
is still working on this ROM?
I've now bought the One X. Just great with CoreDroid 2.1.
10th May 2012, 09:11 AM   |  #11706  
RayHeath's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Weiden, Germany
Thanks Meter: 1,563
 
2,533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingguff

No it came back from repair with hboot 1.27 and its not supported by revolutionary.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

Wow man, this really sucks. I will see if i canīt find a solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollilightman

Hello CDTeam,
is still working on this ROM?
I've now bought the One X. Just great with CoreDroid 2.1.

Congrats bro!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RayHeath For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2012, 09:33 AM   |  #11707  
kingguff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lancaster
Thanks Meter: 16
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayHeath

Wow man, this really sucks. I will see if i canīt find a solution.



Congrats bro!

Cheers bro any help will be greatly appreciated

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
10th May 2012, 09:50 AM   |  #11708  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 417
 
3,607 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingguff

Cheers bro any help will be greatly appreciated

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

Seriously wtf,
I would demand a new phone from them.
They are aware of xda for sure so tel them thats the only reason why you buy htc so you can midify it to youre likes.
If there still bitching bring it back and say it overheats or something(dont use screen probs as they will say thats youre own fault)
If you dont get a totally new one bring that one back again and say it has the same prob.
In holland a manufacturer has 3 times the opurtunity to repair a device and then it has to be replaced for a brand new one.
Or after the 3 times say you dont have confidence in that particular product anymore and say you want a one-x and youll pay like 100 euro to cover the difference of the devices

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to miniterror For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2012, 10:32 AM   |  #11709  
kingguff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lancaster
Thanks Meter: 16
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniterror

Seriously wtf,
I would demand a new phone from them.
They are aware of xda for sure so tel them thats the only reason why you buy htc so you can midify it to youre likes.
If there still bitching bring it back and say it overheats or something(dont use screen probs as they will say thats youre own fault)
If you dont get a totally new one bring that one back again and say it has the same prob.
In holland a manufacturer has 3 times the opurtunity to repair a device and then it has to be replaced for a brand new one.
Or after the 3 times say you dont have confidence in that particular product anymore and say you want a one-x and youll pay like 100 euro to cover the difference of the devices

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Been on the phone to HTC again and they say they don't class it as a fault and they dont support unlocking the bootloader even though htcdev unlock it lol. Going to wait a few days and say it keeps turning off on its own or something and keep sending it back and hope for the best. Thanks guys for your support, coredroid is without a doubt the best community on xda

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
10th May 2012, 10:54 AM   |  #11710  
RayHeath's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Weiden, Germany
Thanks Meter: 1,563
 
2,533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingguff

No it came back from repair with hboot 1.27 and its not supported by revolutionary.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

I think that I may have found something here. It looks like if anyone is sending their Sensation in for repair that the mainboard is being changed to a new one, even if not needed. That will then give you a new IMEA which is not really compatible with the serial number of your phone.

I will keep checking, but this is what Iīve found in such sort notice. Hope it helps a little bro.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RayHeath For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amazing, aortega, batterie ist auch gut, best looking rom, coredroid, dadoctor, der lee1.3 kernel ist gut, fastest sensation rom, great battery, ics, lalitsehgal21, rayheath, sensation, sergio76, sexy, shiny, smooth
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sensation Android Development by ThreadRank