Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,262 Members 49,852 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROOT] aZuZu Root Method for stock SE 2.3.3 GB - Step By Step

Tip us?

squarehead94
Old
Thanks Meter 2
hey guys
i followed the instructions to the letter. but at steps 8/9, they never seem to work. i never seem to be able to get a response in flashtool. and before you ask, yes i have enabled debugging and unknown sources. i have tried everything, this root will not work. i got the root working on 2.1 but the instruction video from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Jfx...feature=relmfu (originally on xda-dev) and it worked on 2.1, then updated official, and it wont work. whenever i reboot the device and plug in the cable, it never works. i dont know what more to do. do i just go back to 2.1 and putting a rom on? thanks

laneyofdeath
Old
Thanks Meter 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarehead94 View Post
hey guys
i followed the instructions to the letter. but at steps 8/9, they never seem to work. i never seem to be able to get a response in flashtool. and before you ask, yes i have enabled debugging and unknown sources. i have tried everything, this root will not work. i got the root working on 2.1 but the instruction video from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Jfx...feature=relmfu (originally on xda-dev) and it worked on 2.1, then updated official, and it wont work. whenever i reboot the device and plug in the cable, it never works. i dont know what more to do. do i just go back to 2.1 and putting a rom on? thanks

Use seus or pc conpanion, get back to stock and start again. Use flashtool it now offers a one-click root exploit (no need to mess with kernels anymore)
Sent from my X10i using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to laneyofdeath For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aZuZu
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by laneyofdeath View Post
Use seus or pc conpanion, get back to stock and start again. Use flashtool it now offers a one-click root exploit (no need to mess with kernels anymore)
i wrote that already
Bug report for all my applications.
My ROM: X10 Mini: SE Stock 2.1 C0
My ROM: X10: SE Stock 2.3.3 - Rooted.
aZuZu Small Tools 4 SE

FreeXperia Team

Damn I wonder... People with WildFire... How they feel when you say to them "DON'T BE A BUZZ KILLER!"
What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening? w** is that?

laneyofdeath
Old
Thanks Meter 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by aZuZu View Post
i wrote that already

I know apologies just that no-one likes to read back through posts

The Following User Says Thank You to laneyofdeath For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zavenfoizon
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Guys I have done the half steps.. When I was suppose to wait for root that time my device got on.. And root dint got visible and I stopped the process there.. Now the prob is that my device is not going ahead from that sony logo.. The device is not statrting.. Plzzzz help me plzzzz. Reply asap..

laneyofdeath
Old
Thanks Meter 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by zavenfoizon View Post
Guys I have done the half steps.. When I was suppose to wait for root that time my device got on.. And root dint got visible and I stopped the process there.. Now the prob is that my device is not going ahead from that sony logo.. The device is not statrting.. Plzzzz help me plzzzz. Reply asap..
Did u remember to reflash kernel upgrade? You won't boot past se if u didn't. Also pal u should use flashtool now it has one-click root, no need to mess with kernel.

zavenfoizon
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by laneyofdeath View Post
Did u remember to reflash kernel upgrade? You won't boot past se if u didn't. Also pal u should use flashtool now it has one-click root, no need to mess with kernel.

i didnt reflash kernel upgrade coz it stucked in se screen.. the device is not getting detected.. and whats that flash tool.. can u give me the steps ?

aZuZu
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 923
Default Last post for this thread .....

for rooting go here >> FlashTool
Bug report for all my applications.
My ROM: X10 Mini: SE Stock 2.1 C0
My ROM: X10: SE Stock 2.3.3 - Rooted.
aZuZu Small Tools 4 SE

FreeXperia Team

Damn I wonder... People with WildFire... How they feel when you say to them "DON'T BE A BUZZ KILLER!"
What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening? w** is that?

Tags
x10 2.3.3 root, x10 gingerbread root
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe