Take command of your Android device's touchpad keypad with a Perfect and smart Keyboard for android. You can add additional functionality to your device. Perfect Keyboard lets you use custom dictionaries, and adjust the keyboard's vibration density. In short, Perfect Keyboard allows you to setup your Android phone or tablet's touchpad keyboard so that it works best for you.
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, supports AnySoftKeyboard International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc)
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French, Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian