Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,346 Members 47,076 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

GSM-Only Android Development for EVO 3D

Tip us?

Chewy11
Old
Thanks Meter 56
I hope for AOSP on EVO3D GSM.
The Sensation and EVO3D CDMA ideas are GREAT!
I have no skills as a DEV. But I would donate to such a project.
As I understand it MIUI and CM7 and AOSP are very similar, so if we get one the others are not far off.
This is good news today!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chewy11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

copenhagen
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1839

DONATE TO ME
just an update for the cm7 gsm people:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1354732
Shooteru CM10 01.06.13: XXXXX- | Released! - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=36047531

co founder (Bürgermeister) - AmeriCanAndroid

HTC EVO 3D▪HTC aHD2oid▪Sony Ericsson C905i▪HP Ipaq 210▪Sony Ericsson K810▪Sony Ericsson K790a▪HP Ipaq HX2495b▪HTC Audiovox PPC6600▪Motorola Razr V3▪Motorola Star-tac 3000▪Motorola Dpc 550

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to copenhagen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

realmadrid_cf
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Dev can port Video Player LG Optimus 3D to HTC EVO 3D? Video Player LG Optimus 3D can play Videos 3D mkv, mp4... with 3D effects and Subtitles (SRT):
apk Video Player LG Optimus 3D: http://www.mediafire.com/?2jdxi9yz31ey59b

edruig
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Hello, is there any way to switch between ROM's without flashing them?

HI

KrewsialNL
Old
Thanks Meter 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by edruig View Post
Eerhm... lolwhut?
DEVICE 1
Google Nexus 5
Stock Android 4.4.2(for now)

DEVICE 2
Nokia Lumia 920
Windows Phone 8.1

Device 3
Asus MemoTab M301T
Android 4.4.2

shirioko
Old
Thanks Meter 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by edruig View Post
does restoring a nandroid backup from another phone count as "without flashing"? :')

otherwise, no

DLM2583
Old
(Last edited by DLM2583; 30th March 2012 at 06:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 28
Unhappy boot loop clockworkmod not responding

hey guys im hopeing u guys could help me im new to the android revoulution but i love my evo 3d and i decieded to root it.

I used revolutionary to root worked well i acheacived s/off also and i installed a lot of roms and was useing infected eternity rom for the past month and was working well.

two weeks ago i saw a thread for a red theme so i downloaded it and insalld it through ROM MANAGER i use rom managaer because since i rooted clockworkmod dosen`t respond to any comande it just goes a black screen with a hat and nothing works.....so after i installed the theme phone got stuck in a boot loop and since then i can`t do much execpt get into fastboot...

since clockworkmod is not working i wanted to flash a new recovery.......but i don`t know how to do this through fastboot because it seems that u must install the file on the root of your sd card, well i cant access the sd card because i when i plug my phone it doesnt appear on the comp like a «d« drive or «c« drive i guess its because the phone cant get to the regular ui or something anyway if u have a suggestion please let me know thanks

also i was wondering what recoveries actually work with evo 3d (gsm) cuz its seems that most like team win or (twrp) only work with cdma so if u could point me in the right gsm direction thanks

PlayPetepp
Old
Thanks Meter 521

DONATE TO ME
Go to the gsm forums > 4ext recovery/revolutionary recovery thread, download the recovery.img and place it in your fastboot folder (example: /.../android-sdk/platform-tools). Then in cmd after navigating to that same folder type "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"

-. typewrited .-
Current device (currently being repaired):
HTC One XL - S-Offed

HBoot 2.18
Radio 1.38a
Recovery TWRP 2.7.0.8
Running PhoenixROM 1.0.5 (odexed) on ElementalX 8.3.2
Retired:
HTC Evo 3D GSM - S-Offed

HBoot 1.49
Radio 11.77
Recovery 4EXT 1.0.0.5 RC6
Running Cool ICS v18 GSM stock (odexed) on Coolz Evo3D v5.7

leoking3
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hi there,
I bought this phone yesterday and it is a big disappointment for me. Battery is at 59%, and it was disconnected 2 hours ago (first charge).
I was wondering, is there a ROM that you recommend? Before selling my phone I mean . I have 2.3.4 on it (1.20 something). Is there a newer one?
Thank you

shirioko
Old
Thanks Meter 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoking3 View Post
Hi there,
I bought this phone yesterday and it is a big disappointment for me. Battery is at 59%, and it was disconnected 2 hours ago (first charge).
I was wondering, is there a ROM that you recommend? Before selling my phone I mean . I have 2.3.4 on it (1.20 something). Is there a newer one?
Thank you
Install ROMeOS3D rom

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

The Following User Says Thank You to shirioko For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]