Originally Posted by tshelby73
I had to set permission for battd in bin folder to rwx r-x-r-x like the orginal or I would get a battery invalid error. the libbattd.so file in lib was fine with rw-r-r.
Thanks for the tip on that. I forgot to note that you had to set the executable bit for the battd executable, even though I did that automatically myself when I applied the update.
I've modified my post to include that step.
---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------
Okay, after finally getting some kinks taken care of, I must say that Eclipse 2.2 is awesome.
The official 2.3.5 update has definitely helped. Although at one point with the leaked 2.3.5 I was experiencing dropped WiFi issues, once I upgraded my router, I didn't have that problem.
The kinks I took care of are the following:
- Battery bug - read my previous post on how to fix this.
- init.d process NOT running
Item 2 was frustrating and I finally came to the conclusion that the scripts in the /etc/init.d directory were not executing. Turns out, the issue was with the /etc/install-recovery.sh script NOT being set to executable. Once I mounted the /etc directory r/w and change the install-recovery.sh script's permissions to 0544, things cleared up.
Once I got the init.d process issue resolved, I was able to install the V6 Turbo Charger scripts. Without the scripts, the system still seemed to perform better than on the leaked 2.3.5 (Eclipse 2.1), but with the V6 Turbocharger scripts (option 6, Lag Nullifier enabled), the system seems to perform even better.
Thanks Nitro! Another EXCELLENT release!
Please hit "Thanks" if this post helped you.
Stock RAZR MAXX
32gb Nexus 7