[GUIDE] How to extract Clockworkmod Images
As it seems to be a fairly common question, here is a guide on how to extract your clockworkmod recovery images.
This can come handy if you only want to extract certain apps, or files.
If you want to restore your contacts:
- Put your Clockworkmod images in a folder on your computer.
- Download this and put it in there, too.
- Extract it in there.
- Open a cmd-prompt in this folder.
- Use this command to extract your data:
- Wait. the tool will display "end of image" when it is done.
- Done. The data should be in the same directory as the tool is.
Extract the data.img
Your contacts will be in:
I have not written the program used in this guide, just found it on my harddrive.
Creator of Sweep2wake, cmdline_khz/gov/scheduler/maxscroff, badass, 3-phase-kernel-thermal-control, kernel mpdecision (msm/tegra), etc...
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." [Arthur C. Clarke's Third Law]
<<<< Before you ask questions, read and understand this! >>>>
Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish.
KControl thread on xda: