Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][XWJW8] HYBRID v17.0 [Odex-Deodex][Multilanguage][21/07/2012][Standard-Lite]

OP sajidmkhan

28th April 2012, 06:15 AM   |  #1501  
Thanks Meter: 15

107 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajidmkhan

Hi,

before uploading i test all ROM my self atleast minimum 24 hours.

Regarding upload i setting personal server so soon u didnt need any hosting site for download ROM, i host it on my server.

cuz of bandwidth issue i uploded it on depositfile cuz i had gold account of it.

Hi Sajid,
Flashed your rom yesterday night and checked for 30 mins before going to bed. Looked great. Here is what i am seeing now. Is the odex and deodex are same as i could not find the apps mentioned in the odex rom.

1. When i woke up in the morning, the screen was blank even though i try to make it wake up . It looked like the phone died (Sleep of Death). I had to take out battery and power on again to bring the phone to life. The battery was fully charged yesterday night. Will keep on eye on this tonight.

2. Wifi and Phone is working fine.

3. Over scroll glow is grey instead of blue.

4. I did not see any other languages mentioned in post 1

5. SystemUI Mod: GSM/WiFi/Data Connection turns Blue not working. It is showing white/grey. I thought it would be green/blue.

6. Auto Rotating Dialer and Call screen not working.

7. Gingerbread and Latest Swype Keyboard - Only swype keyboard is there.

Probably these things you can add in sub versions.

1. 5 icons dock
2. Flip to silence
3. Some of the wall paper that you use.
4. Options to change the status bar to green/blue.

These are the links for some of the guys working on the mods. It would be great if you can add those mods also.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1405380

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=xwjw5

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=25043127
28th April 2012, 06:55 PM   |  #1502  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 739

1,059 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidvan

Hi Sajid,
Flashed your rom yesterday night and checked for 30 mins before going to bed. Looked great. Here is what i am seeing now. Is the odex and deodex are same as i could not find the apps mentioned in the odex rom.

Yes Odex and Deodex are same as for lite as well as standard, only difference is one is Odex and Second is Deodexed, cuz i got few request or Odex and i test and found it is little faster then Deodex. difference in lite and standard is lite is only basic apps and standard had many apps

Quote:

1. When i woke up in the morning, the screen was blank even though i try to make it wake up . It looked like the phone died (Sleep of Death). I had to take out battery and power on again to bring the phone to life. The battery was fully charged yesterday night. Will keep on eye on this tonight.

I will check this Sleep of Death, cuz you are only who reporting it. if i found this issue i will look into it at first prirorty.
Quote:

2. Wifi and Phone is working fine.

Quote:

3. Over scroll glow is grey instead of blue.

Quote:

4. I did not see any other languages mentioned in post 1

All mention language is present there you just have to activate it, go to setting >Locate and Text > Select your Desire Keyboard and then in it go to language section and activate it, some time it download few KB i.e. for keyboard layout and dictonary. by default there is only English and Spanish.

Quote:

5. SystemUI Mod: GSM/WiFi/Data Connection turns Blue not working. It is showing white/grey. I thought it would be green/blue.

It is blue, there is 2 reasion cuz of it not showing to you.
1. either you getting bad signal cuz till u didnt got proper signal it didnt turn blue.
2. Might you didnt added your google account, cuz till u didnt add google account market didnt able to access and cuz of that it didnt turn blue (i can make it permenent blue but if i do so u didnt know when u are connected on network and when u didnt getting signals)
Quote:

6. Auto Rotating Dialer and Call screen not working.

yes dialer is not auto rotating

Quote:

7. Gingerbread and Latest Swype Keyboard - Only swype keyboard is there.

in standard version u found 2 keybvoard and if i add 2 keyboard in lite version then how it will be lite

Probably these things you can add in sub versions.
[QUOTE]
1. 5 icons dock : yes i will do it in next subversion
2. Flip to silence
3. Some of the wall paper that you use. : for this i will add one app by that u can get 1000s wallpaper as well as ringtones which i used in old version of hybrid

4. Options to change the status bar to green/blue : i didnt understand this
[/ QUOTE]
Quote:

These are the links for some of the guys working on the mods. It would be great if you can add those mods also.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1405380

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=xwjw5

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=25043127

The Following User Says Thank You to sajidmkhan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 07:18 PM   |  #1503  

107 posts
Hi Sajid,
Here are few more observations. But i could say that the ROM is stable and i did not see any FC till now. I am using the "HYBRID-v14.1-I9000XWJW5-ODEX-STD-MULTI-WIPE.zip" version. Is the gtalk included in this ? If not, can you put the stock gtalk apk from 2.3.6 XWJW5. I could not find it any where else.

1. Initially with only GSM signal , it shows grey/white. Once i switch on the wifi, both wifi as well as gsm signal becomes green after few seconds. I never saw blue colour signal. Mentioning that both wifi and GSM signal is at full strength.

2. I never see the other languages that mention in the list. Some are there and some are not though i use English primarily. yes, it has only swype keyboard only.

3. Options to change the status bar icons/GSM/wifi signal to green/blue. What i meant is "Can we have options to select which colour we want (Green or Blue)".

Thanks
28th April 2012, 11:38 PM   |  #1504  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 739

1,059 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidvan

Hi Sajid,
Here are few more observations. But i could say that the ROM is stable and i did not see any FC till now. I am using the "HYBRID-v14.1-I9000XWJW5-ODEX-STD-MULTI-WIPE.zip" version. Is the gtalk included in this ? If not, can you put the stock gtalk apk from 2.3.6 XWJW5. I could not find it any where else.

1. Initially with only GSM signal , it shows grey/white. Once i switch on the wifi, both wifi as well as gsm signal becomes green after few seconds. I never saw blue colour signal. Mentioning that both wifi and GSM signal is at full strength.

2. I never see the other languages that mention in the list. Some are there and some are not though i use English primarily. yes, it has only swype keyboard only.

3. Options to change the status bar icons/GSM/wifi signal to green/blue. What i meant is "Can we have options to select which colour we want (Green or Blue)".

Thanks

use rom toolbox and change whatever colour u wish. red yellow blue or green.

for otherkeyboard search icon name swiftkey beta.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
29th April 2012, 04:21 PM   |  #1505  
Thanks Meter: 18

101 posts
Donate to Me
More
i give up! change the damn uploads to mediafire, depositfiles sucks like hell!
30th April 2012, 02:48 PM   |  #1506  

242 posts
Hi! Even I had the problem of black screen which you guys call sleep of death in the full version of Hybrid 4.1. This happened with me atleast 4-5 times in a day and then I finally shifted to the lite version today 5-6 hours back. Till now everything seems to be ok but I am still testing.

I have another problem. I am in Hybrid 14.1 Lite ROM with Semaphore 2.7.4 BM. My ringtones and notification volumes are set at the highest but still they are hardly audible. Is there a way to increase the sound???

Can you also upload SNS as I am unable to add my Facebook account?
Last edited by go4saket; 30th April 2012 at 02:57 PM.
1st May 2012, 05:45 PM   |  #1507  

242 posts
Shifting back to my old ROM
1st May 2012, 05:53 PM   |  #1508  
Flag Hungary, Gy-M-S.
Thanks Meter: 877

4,097 posts
More
Can I grab this ROM as free?
Thanks.

Sent from IMM76I.
2nd May 2012, 06:13 AM   |  #1509  
Thanks Meter: 637

1,080 posts
Donate to Me
I had the Sleep of Death twice, but with 14.0.I also faced some weird bug in the Face Lock ( sometimes it is written denied, but it makes unlock! !!!) , I don't know if this is fixed in the subversion 14.1

I wish I can try this update of the ROM if it's just uploaded to a good server. Can anyone upload it to mediafire or rapidshare after the permission of the author? and this would be much appreciated .

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
2nd May 2012, 03:17 PM   |  #1510  

107 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkhafaf

I had the Sleep of Death twice, but with 14.0.I also faced some weird bug in the Face Lock ( sometimes it is written denied, but it makes unlock! !!!) , I don't know if this is fixed in the subversion 14.1

I wish I can try this update of the ROM if it's just uploaded to a good server. Can anyone upload it to mediafire or rapidshare after the permission of the author? and this would be much appreciated .

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think it is fixed in 14.1. Version 14.1 has 14 toggle buttons added. I don't think anything else is fixed. Instead you can try SauRom which has a whole lot of features and mods.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=xxjw4

Thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
i9000, i9000xxjvs, samsung galaxy s, sgs1, xxjvs
Previous Thread Next Thread