Post Reply

[U2M7720 ROM]RUU_Schubert_Europe_1.69.401.02_Radio_5.54.09.21_2 2 .33b.50.10U by ansa

OP ansar.ath.gr

7th August 2011, 08:54 AM   |  #21  
ansar.ath.gr's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,848
 
2,767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Hi,

Thank you all for commenting and supporting!!!

New builds will be produced as soon as possible, remember that is a huge work

Regards, ansar
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ansar.ath.gr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th August 2011, 02:33 PM   |  #22  
Ttblondey's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
1,678 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansar.ath.gr

Hi,

Thank you all for commenting and supporting!!!

New builds will be produced as soon as possible, remember that is a huge work

Regards, ansar

Take your time.....
8th August 2011, 01:05 AM   |  #23  
Jihad Awada's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Good job Ansar , you have my support , take your time , and surprise us like always
8th August 2011, 09:51 PM   |  #24  
Snipper-Ice's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Many thanks ansar !

Work fine on TMOUS with RSPL ... !!

Where can i find tools and tuto to make a custom ROM ?
9th August 2011, 12:50 PM   |  #25  
Saddi2008's Avatar
Member
Flag DAKAR
Thanks Meter: 0
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Thanks
Very thanks ansar, work fine on my tmous with HSPL. I've just received mango beta 7403 update automatically!
10th August 2011, 07:01 PM   |  #26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipper-Ice

Many thanks ansar !

Work fine on TMOUS with RSPL ... !!

Where can i find tools and tuto to make a custom ROM ?

For those that have flashed your TMOUS, does this ROM have the ability to add a second APN? I can't get MMS to work on my hd7 TMOUS device, only have settings for one APN. Need second APN to have MMS working on Wind Network (canada)
Thanks
11th August 2011, 12:32 PM   |  #27  
Junior Member
Flag Llandudno, North Wales
Thanks Meter: 2
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Installed flawlessly thank you, my only problem is Zune is telling me I have a "Mango" ISV Update 7403.

I dont want to install any Mango Beta, would rather wait for the full 7720 to be pushed through Zune, How can I stop this update from prompting me in Zune when the full 7720 Mango Update is officially released? will I be able to update normally via Zune?

I really appreciate this rom and have it set up perfectly, but dont want to have to go through installing another Nodo rom because this wont let me update officially when the time comes, any help would be gratefully recieved.
11th August 2011, 03:32 PM   |  #28  
Ttblondey's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
1,678 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonOmnia

Installed flawlessly thank you, my only problem is Zune is telling me I have a "Mango" ISV Update 7403.

I dont want to install any Mango Beta, would rather wait for the full 7720 to be pushed through Zune, How can I stop this update from prompting me in Zune when the full 7720 Mango Update is officially released? will I be able to update normally via Zune?

I really appreciate this rom and have it set up perfectly, but dont want to have to go through installing another Nodo rom because this wont let me update officially when the time comes, any help would be gratefully recieved.

I don't think we can do anything regarding the prompting,for me i just ignore it.
21st August 2011, 05:19 PM   |  #29  
ansar.ath.gr's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,848
 
2,767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Arrow New ROM 3.04.206.01
Hi,

A new ROM 3.04.206.01 is uploaded, see post #1

Work is in progress on the relevant supporting files


Regards, ansar
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ansar.ath.gr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2011, 04:21 PM   |  #30  
Senior Member
Flag Oranjestad
Thanks Meter: 22
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansar.ath.gr




2. RUU_Schubert_1.69.401.01_Radio_5.66.09.21a_22.48.5 0.21U_custom_by_ansar

Download RUU_Schubert_HTC_Europe_1.69.401.01_Radio_5.54.09. 21_22.33b.50.10_NoDo_custom_by_ansar



///////////////////////////////////////////////


Regards, ansar

Hi ansar, I have Mango 7720 on my HD7 already, its RSPL/HSPL too by cottula, will I or can I flash this radio on top 7720??? My current Radio is actually 5.65
Regards,

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes