Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,929 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Supreme Sense v-XII [2.1+3.0] [Custom Kernel][Updated 9/07/12]

Tip us?

vampir4997
Old
Thanks Meter 242
Sorry i meant i dont know how to use root explorer:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
Menu-Settings-Tweaks-Notification Menu Options , check the Transparent Background. It will ask if you if you want to reboot. Click yes, let it reboot. Menu-Settings-Tweaks-Notification Menu Options- Skins-Tap Inverted, it will ask you if you want to download the new SUI. Click yes, download it. Then I believe it asks you to reboot, click yes. Then you should be all good .

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6581
You can do the same with ES File Explorer, that you can with Root Explorer. Just make sure that your mounted as R/W ( Read and Write ) .

vampir4997
Old
Thanks Meter 242
Ok. Could someone port this for v9? It was from like version a while ago lol
http://db.tt/mHxxNb6I

AGiLiT
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapped365 View Post
I actually use ext4 and a2sd and have zero problems flashing, i seriosly hope no ones flashing with twrp 2.0

Please don't use twrp 2.0 to flash Supreme Sense v9
Used CWM 5.0.2.0. Waiting for the long weekend to take some time and do it carefully.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampir4997 View Post
Would it be possible to have a zip to remove the words under the apps like you can with adw?

You can do that with Desktop VisualizeR (check the Market.) Can also set it for different size icons and different images. Takes a while to set up, but looks really nice IMHO.

strapped365
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2807

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by -somebody- View Post
strapped check your inbox
Yeah I got the pm, ill look into after my couple days rest LOL

Please don't use twrp 2.0 to flash Supreme Sense v9

darrick913
Old
Thanks Meter 4
This is great.. I'm running V9 ext 4 with dodge kernel, also the ICS theme.. this rocks.. thanks all.... Phone is smooth and feels better.. Thanks again!

EVO Supreme Shift O'C ed Baby!

drob311
Old
Thanks Meter 959
I really miss my shift ... Sprint bricked it, so I'm patiently waiting for the ups guy or the mail man to deliver my new shift... I hope it comes today, so many new goodies to play with. Looking forward to using this as always strapped. Thanks for the hard work team supreme and team mikmik!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

TheGOAT232412
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by drob311 View Post
I really miss my shift ... Sprint bricked it, so I'm patiently waiting for the ups guy or the mail man to deliver my new shift... I hope it comes today, so many new goodies to play with. Looking forward to using this as always strapped. Thanks for the hard work team supreme and team mikmik!

Damn bro sorry to hear that, how did Sprint manage to brick your Shift?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6581
Quote:
Originally Posted by drob311 View Post

WTF??? :-O . Oh noooo :'( . Dammm man sorry to hear that. Well the mailman better speed himself up. Hope you get your new speedy soon

TEAM MiK
Mik Roms Since 3/13/11

drob311
Old
Thanks Meter 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfowler232411 View Post
Damn bro sorry to hear that, how did Sprint manage to brick your Shift?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
Replacing the flex cable the tech managed to somehow corrupt the partitions... I've tried everything, even disected the latest ruu and tried to fastboot flash the images... No dice, tells me signature check fail, which tells me I have at least a corrupted bootloader... Device isn't recognized by adb except when in fastboot mode. I ran the ruu while the phone was in fastboot and it ran, but it didn't fix anything... The tech said he tried the recovery program sprint/HTC uses and it didn't work either... Today or tomorrow I'll get my new speedy and after a little taste of aosp ics, I'm definitely gonna check out the new S.S. and the new mikshifted. One more broken shift and sprint said that I'll be getting a completely different device. So hopefully I get a good one this time around! Using my wife's EVO for now... Not enjoying this... Shift OWNS this p.o.s.