Post Reply

[ROM] Supreme Sense v-XII [2.1+3.0] [Custom Kernel][Updated 9/07/12]

OP strapped365

28th March 2012, 01:28 AM   |  #2851  
obe1kobe's Avatar
Senior Member
BRIDGEPORT CT
Thanks Meter: 29
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithdl1191

The only thing I flashed over the SS9 rom was an ICS theme, and I had used that theme in the past using SS9 with no problems.

It really just happened out of the blue, I wasn't tinkering with anything, just txting, and all of a sudden i hit the power button and bam, no lock screen, had to slide out for unlock (good thing its a slider or I would have had to take out the battery to get my phone to work lol)

I suppose in the grand scheme of things its not really too big of a deal, but strange nonetheless...

Did you try going into recovery and mounting SD card and rebooting I had a similar prob and came to be a bad flash see if it works for ya...

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
28th March 2012, 02:16 AM   |  #2852  
prboy1969's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 6,969
 
10,232 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithdl1191

The only thing I flashed over the SS9 rom was an ICS theme, and I had used that theme in the past using SS9 with no problems.

It really just happened out of the blue, I wasn't tinkering with anything, just txting, and all of a sudden i hit the power button and bam, no lock screen, had to slide out for unlock (good thing its a slider or I would have had to take out the battery to get my phone to work lol)

I suppose in the grand scheme of things its not really too big of a deal, but strange nonetheless...

Still not exactly sure what the heck is going on with that . I've seen it happen after flashing a mod, a Theme, or trying to change the LS Wallpaper. But never out of the blue.
28th March 2012, 02:28 AM   |  #2853  
drob311's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fond du Lac, WI
Thanks Meter: 960
 
1,651 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapped365

Yeah i think we are all scratching our heads on this one still

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

It happened to me once a while back... I think I pushed the stock fusion.apk and stock idlebase_screen.apk (or something like that) and I believe that fixed my issue...

Sent from my PG06100
The Following User Says Thank You to drob311 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2012, 03:25 PM   |  #2854  
Member
Flag Holland, MI
Thanks Meter: 6
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by obe1kobe

Did you try going into recovery and mounting SD card and rebooting I had a similar prob and came to be a bad flash see if it works for ya...

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Any side effects from doing this? All settings and such stay put right?

also drob311, any idea where I could find those apks?
28th March 2012, 03:33 PM   |  #2855  
drob311's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fond du Lac, WI
Thanks Meter: 960
 
1,651 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
I dont have the latest S.S. on my phone. Maybe prboy can hook ya up.

Sent from my PG06100
28th March 2012, 03:37 PM   |  #2856  
strapped365's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 2,807
 
5,132 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drob311

I dont have the latest S.S. on my phone. Maybe prboy can hook ya up.

Sent from my PG06100

Give me a few mins i can upload them 2 apks

Sent from my myTouch 4G Slide using Tapatalk
Actually its both apk files and both odex files....move all 4 files to system/app and change permissions to rw-r-r using ROOT EXPLORER or just push them
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yjv94s
http://www.sendspace.com/file/68kwj7
http://www.sendspace.com/file/y7p4xm
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n3mat9
Last edited by strapped365; 28th March 2012 at 03:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to strapped365 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2012, 03:56 PM   |  #2857  
strapped365's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 2,807
 
5,132 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drob311

I dont have the latest S.S. on my phone. Maybe prboy can hook ya up.

Sent from my PG06100

Also drob a Huge +1 on telling me about SendSpace...i love the app, and loved how the web let me sign up using my google account so it was literally a one click registration

Sent from my myTouch 4G Slide using Tapatalk
28th March 2012, 04:34 PM   |  #2858  
prboy1969's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 6,969
 
10,232 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drob311

I dont have the latest S.S. on my phone. Maybe prboy can hook ya up.

Sent from my PG06100

I'll check on it in a bit. What is this Send Space you speak of ???

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11
28th March 2012, 05:33 PM   |  #2859  
drob311's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fond du Lac, WI
Thanks Meter: 960
 
1,651 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969

I'll check on it in a bit. What is this Send Space you speak of ???

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

File sharing site... I like it because its a 250MB upload from phone... Perfect for pesky sense roms that are 220MB. And there is a free app available on the market...

Sent from my PG06100
The Following User Says Thank You to drob311 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2012, 08:44 PM   |  #2860  
prboy1969's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 6,969
 
10,232 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Cool . Thanks for the heads up guys.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes