FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Need help with my radio version

123 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By firemanj79, Senior Member on 4th August 2011, 01:40 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am using miui by langthang on my leo hd2 us tmo phone. I am using the newest radio 2.15.50.14 and my signal sucks i don't know what i had on there the first time before i flashed but now i wish i could go back. Or find a combo that works. I live in illinois in the states just south of chicago. my phone is now android on nand. if you guys have any insight to how to go back or a radio to fix this i will be so thank full thanks xda members for your replys in advance.

Also here is the complete radio I have 15.42.50.11u_2.15.50.14 if that helps..

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App

4th August 2011, 02:07 AM |#2  
Flag Saudi Arabia
Thanks Meter: 745

More
Just try from radio 2.10 .... until 2.14 and see which suits you best.
Also, refer to this thread for the radios : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=611787 and make sure your leo is european, otherwise you have to be careful of what you flash to your tmo; it may brick your device.
Last edited by Marvlesz; 4th August 2011 at 02:09 AM.
4th August 2011, 04:56 AM |#3  
Flag Hiding from under the bed
Thanks Meter: 128

More
every person is going to be a little different depending on where you live. me personally (in maryland) find that radio 2.08 works a little better then the other's. really its just trial and error so hopefully you'll find one that works for you.
4th August 2011, 05:28 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Does the first set mean anything. Which versions should I stick with .50 right

4th August 2011, 09:40 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 214

More
you have a tmous yes? if so you have to stick to a .50 radio a .51 radio will brick your phone
4th August 2011, 04:58 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firemanj79

I am using miui by langthang on my leo hd2 us tmo phone. I am using the newest radio 2.15.50.14 and my signal sucks i don't know what i had on there the first time before i flashed but now i wish i could go back. Or find a combo that works. I live in illinois in the states just south of chicago. my phone is now android on nand. if you guys have any insight to how to go back or a radio to fix this i will be so thank full thanks xda members for your replys in advance.

Also here is the complete radio I have 15.42.50.11u_2.15.50.14 if that helps..

hey fireman,

i have a tmous hd2 and live in new york city, i tried radios 2.14 and 2.15 and found them both to be lacking. i went down to 2.12 and, for me, it rocks!! gwtting really reliable signal strength. don't know if it matters but i have the latest nand version of nexus hd2 by ty tung. truly great android experience. good luck.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)