[UPDATE=11/13/11][Classicnerd 357 Six-Shooter][2.08.651.3][2.3.4][Deodex]
(TommyTomatoe, Leoisright, MiSfit, TMartin, Chubbzlou, and MindSplit)
Welcome to Classicnerd 357 Six-Shooter
*Even though this has been tested many times by experienced developers, please understand there are still risks when flashing any ROM. Before you flash, you must be rooted. Back up all your data BEFORE you continue. Easy to flash. Boot into recovery, wipe dalvik cache, reset to factory AND/OR use superwipe, flash zip, and reboot. This has stock kernel. You many need to update your prl after flashing. All bloatware that has been removed is located on your sdcard now and you can install from folder Removed_apps. Since this is a dev built ROM, you may experience glitches and feel free to PM any of us so we can fix. Thanks and enjoy 3VO!
Please only use this rom as personal enjoyment not as a base without permission. Many hours have been spent developing this ROM. Also, please direct all links here if posting anywhere else. Thanks.
Here is the ROM review thanks to djR3z. Check it out. Review
Here is Classicnerd Superwipe:
Simply the best superwipe for the 3D out.
XRON Format All
Classicnerd DEV ROM v1.0
Download link found HERE
* beats the Classicnerd way (much better sound than any other rom out)
* more Ramdisk tweaks
* Blue Overscroll
* completely removed all logging attempts in framework
* All the mods from the stock version
* Sprint lovers icons
* paginated drawer works fantastic
* Xron boot animation put back in
* zipaligned, opted the pngs
* Back to SVN for future builds
* Fixed ADB push/pull
* Dimmed captive buttons
* Extreme amount of quicksettings
* Added DSP Manager for more audio control
* you will get two fc at boot but really doesn't do anything (have not checked all apps for issues, please give feedback so they can be dealt with)
Let us know if there are any other issues so they can be addressed.
* Implemented Beats (thanks smokie)
* Tweaked kernel so HTC and Sprint can't tell if you've rooted your phone OTA
* Dimmed captive buttons
* Removed HTC logging in framework and kernel (thanks TrevE for everything)
* removed debugging from apks/jars (thanks tommyt!)
* Added a few apks
* tweaked build.prop
* Volume press when screen off to change tracks in music.
* Opted pngs
* No reboots yet.
* Added TB
* battery tweaks need to be fine tuned. Left off charger all night with not much drop but it's still crappy with the new base update.
Also, added back in flashlight and a couple more apks. Since this will remain stock look and feel, Not too much else will be happening with this version for now.
It will give more time for the dev rom next. Ideas for this include but aren't limited too.
* use old beats config from last version
* Opt all pngs
* Removed bloatware to SDCard
* Move all market updating apps to data/app
* remap rosie
* Tweaks (possible)
* CRT animations
* Sprint Lovers icons
* zipalign at boot
Here is the LINK
This is only for testing for now. changelog below
* Update to 2.08.651.3
* Full modded cam (ISO, HDR, panarama, 2mp fc)
* de-pagingated app drawer
* Hotspot mod
* Ramdisk edits (thanks misfit)
* Stock kernel
* Mms mods
* Unlimited tabs
* 4-1 reboot
* longpress volume music track change
* Speed boost libsqlite.so implentation
* ext-4 install
** Not working
* ADB Push
To set up a SVN on your computer please follow the instructions by LiquidSolstice found HERE
Nightly folder found here. Please use the correct flashing method. You should be able to flash over top of the existing on moving forward.
* Tweaks implemented now
* Speed tweaks updated
* SVN, Support, Twitter links added to Tweaks about section.
* Beats headset icons
* Beats implementations in framework
* Bluetooth Beats
* Complete overhaul on 2.08 RUU framework
* Fixed phone fc at boot
* Added beats to Bootanimation (thnx misfit)
* Moved some apps around.
* 100s of logging blocks literally (Thanks TrevE for tutorial)
* Removed HTC Feedback in setup
* Now asks for permission for google+ to have permission at setup
* 8MP option but needs work (select 3m then back to 8m for better resolution)
* 5mp has issues too so do directions from above for better resolution.
* Mms back to show names and tabs but kept all extra mods
* Fixed WiFi error
* Updated XRON App and others
* Added dragon lockscreen and wallpaper (thanks MiSfit)
* New Updater script
* Unlocked more Sprint Roaming Guards
* Added the removed apps back to the Rom
* GPU rendering was added long time ago
**Major props to wes342 for porting Tweaks from source code. Romanbb for bring this to the masses to begin with. Tmartin for countless hours working on it, and the SVN testers for helping us get this ready for nightlies.
[B]** Thanks to *Ihtfp69* for creating SkyRaider Quick Settings and letting us use > the smali codes. Thanks to TMartin for porting it over to our SystemUI. Thanks to JsChiSurf for adding Personalize button as default when you haven't select another app for Right button rosie and for updating the RosieSettings app as well. Shout out to TMartin for porting it over to our Rosie.apk & MisfitRosie app. Thanks to Thyrus for the easy way to add 5X5 & Transparency background to the app drawer and Thanks to TMartin for porting it over to our Rosie.
* Pretty much everything
* HotStart on 4-1 boot. so basically 3-1 Boot Menu
Android Utility from TommyT. Awesome scripts. Thanks Tommy!
Android-Utility - a tool for discovering and modifying Android
*Misfit (working his tail off getting this baby opted, tweaked, and hacked), *Tmartin (awesome as usualy bro), *Chubbzlou (opting most apks), *Kratos, *TommyT for awesome scripts and helping me with odex, *Vin, *Joel, *Gruesomewolf, *fernando sor, *Myn (helping all us when we ask, thanks bro!), *Virus (helped me learn so much on porting, hacking, tweaking, building..can't say thanks enough brotha), ***Team WIN.. you got us rooted. you cured our flashaholic needs! You guys rock! *MikG..being there helping when needed! thanks!
Thanks to everyone that had their hand in on either teaching, tweaking, rooting, supporting, donating, testing, Well you get the picture...Thanks to XDA for keepint the love alive..
The 3VO has landed and get ready for some awesome ports from Team XRON
If you like our work, buy us a beer, shot, coffee...
Custom XRON splash screen
Place on root of SD Card and power down and rename to PG86IMG.zip. Then volume down/power and allow it to update. Once it updates reboot as normal. Don't forget to move the PG86IMG to a different directory after or it will want to boot each time. Enjoy! Credit for *knowledge56 for tutorials and *Rydah805. Screen shot at bottom of OP
Device: Samsung Note 2 and Samsung Nexus 10
ROM: Synergy, rooted 4.1.2
Nexus 10 Developement