ADB: Click here for windows or Linux or download from) Sensation S-off guide
You Will Need HTC Drivers http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...7&d=1312092669
*DO NOT ADD "" TO COMMANDS!!!
1. On your pc click on your local disk C: Drive (or D: drive for some) (WINDOWS users: Start > My computer > Local Disk (C)
2. Create a new folder called "adb" and extract the files from adb.zip (link above) into it. Make sure it doesn't create another folder in the adb folder when extracting
3. Install HTC USB Driver 3.0.0.007.
4. Press Windows + R, it will open Run. (linux users ignore this)
5. Type "cmd". (or open terminal on linux)
6. Ensure your phone is switched on (regular home screen) and connect it by USB in charging mode
7. On your phone, Go to Settings > Applications > Development > Enable USB Debugging
8. enter the command "adb devices". This is to confirm your phone is connected. (It should come back with list of devices attached and your serial number)
9. If it is recognized, then download your official RUU, please get the same/similar version that came with your phone. If you fail then you might Brick your Device!
10. Start RUU.exe and follow on screen commands.
11. After reboot, turn phone off without fastboot on, or, take out battery and then Hold Volume down button and power on.
12. Bootloader should now read Pyramid PVT Ship S-OFF RL.
13. Remove and reinsert the battery. Press power on as normal
Optional To change to stock S-ON
PROCEED WITH CAUTION. ONLY DO THIS IF YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO. BEWARE THERE IS A SMALL RISK OF BRICKING
15. Boot up into the new ROM and On your phone, Follow steps 4-8 above then continue here
16. enter the command "fastboot oem writesecureflag 3" (Thanks Dazweeja who came up with this)
17. Reboot into bootloader using "fastboot reboot-bootloader" or remove & reinsert the battery and press power on while keeping hold of volume down.
18. Bootloader should now read Pyramid PVT Ship S-ON RL.
19. Remove and reinsert the battery. Press power on as normal
USE IF SEMI BRICKED
20. IF IT DOESN'T REBOOT and bootloader says ***Security Warning**
Remove and re-insert the battery and go back into bootloader and holding Volume Down +power button select fastboot
21. Run RUU.exe to reflash stock rom. (the one u just downloaded in step 1) and then reboot. It should work now
This removes ROOT and custom recovery!!
I take No Credit for the Idea!
I am in no way responsible if YOU brick your phone!
If you want to add stock SuperCID AFTER you installed RUU.exe, Then Go Here For CID's, They Must Be Your Mobile Carriers... Ex: T-Mobile USA = (Carrier"TMUS") (CID"T-MOB010")
CID CANNOT BE CHANGED AFTER S-ON, it must be done while S-off
I added a video to download! you may need to re-record
Good Day to You and Good Luck!