Access SD card from another device
This thread shows how to channel your SD card through your wireless router, therefore making your SD card accessible from most devices (tested on PC, Android and iOS). Please note that your phone and the device must be connected to the same network.
1. Download and install File Expert (it's free) from the Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?i...ilexpert&hl=en
2. Open File Expert and press the "Share" icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select "Enable WEB Sharing".
The IP and authentication info will be displayed. The URL (which is located in the third line) will be entered in the address bar of the browser in the other device. The username and password will also be required so please remember it ^_^
So on my phone it says "http://192.168.1.102:8080", so I type "http://192.168.1.102:8080" in the browser of another device.
Enter the password and done! You've accessed your phone's SD card from another device.
1. This may not work on all devices, ranging from hosting the HTTP server to accessing the SD card from another device.
2. This may not work on all browsers as they may not have the specifications required to access the HTTP server.
3. The username/password can be changed in the File Expert settings or you can COMPLETELY disable any authentication.
3. The user and it's affiliates are NOT responsible for any damage caused physically and/or mentally
There are other apps in the Android Market that have the same function but I just use this. Suggestions are appreciated. Don't forget to 'Thank'