Old
(Last edited by nathanpc; 16th September 2012 at 06:00 PM.) Reason: 2.0
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 106

DONATE TO ME
Smile [APP] XDA TV (Native Phone Edition) v2.0

XDA TV (Phone Edition) v2.0

Quote:
Sadly I've stopped the development of this app and removed the files from the server because of two things: No time and the server costs were too high.

Also sadly I've stopped developing for Android because my AdSense account was disabled right before I started developing a app that was going to be paid (I got really sad). So I've stopped developing for Android and focused more on BlackBerry (which is already getting me a bit of money for me to continue with this hobby). If anyone knows how to get paid from Google Play without an AdSense account please contact me and I'll be happy to come back.
Warning: If the app isn't working, just drop me an email or post the problem here, you don't need to rate the app with 1 star and comment like: "The app isn't working". Thanks for the support

Now you can have all the XDA TV videos wherever you go using this application. Now on your phone, if you have a tablet you should get it here.

Finally converted the code from the old version (which used HTML5) to pure Java. Still learning about design using XML, but that's for the next releases. Any suggestion or bug report just reply and I'll love to improve the app. I'll start to work on the tablet version as soon as I get another tablet (with Honeycomb/ICS this time). Thanks for your patience.

Quote:
Quote:
Changelog:

v2.0:
* Fully native application!!!
* New icon

v1.2:
* Fixed the "Application Not Installed" bug (need testers to check this)
* The application now quit if you hit the back button while in the list view

v1.1.2:
* Added a glass effect to the icon

v1.1.1:
* Fixed the no content error
* Dark Edition

v1.1:
* New feed
* Description added to the video view

v1.0.1:
* Everything works
Daily Use/Development Devices: Galaxy Nexus - BlackBerry Dev Alpha - BlackBerry PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Bold 9900 - ASUS EeePad Slider - Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000L - iPhone 4 32GB - iPad 1 w/ 3G 64GB

Other Devices I Own BlackBerry Torch 9800 - HTC Ultimate (aka Titan) - Samsung Galaxy S I9000B - Motorola Milestone - HTC Touch Pro2 - HTC Vox - HP iPAQ Hx2920b - Palm T|X - HP Jornada 720 - iPod Touch 3g 64GB - Nokia E61 - Nokia N95 - Mio Moov 560 - TI Nspire

About Me - Night Clock - build.prop Editor - RubyGems Browser
Android User
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nathanpc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smaberg
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 916

DONATE TO ME
This i like! finnaly an app worth 6+ in market.

nice going!
PLEASE consider a donation for my hard work and effort.

nathanpc
Old
Thanks Meter 106

DONATE TO ME
Thanks very much
Daily Use/Development Devices: Galaxy Nexus - BlackBerry Dev Alpha - BlackBerry PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Bold 9900 - ASUS EeePad Slider - Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000L - iPhone 4 32GB - iPad 1 w/ 3G 64GB

Other Devices I Own BlackBerry Torch 9800 - HTC Ultimate (aka Titan) - Samsung Galaxy S I9000B - Motorola Milestone - HTC Touch Pro2 - HTC Vox - HP iPAQ Hx2920b - Palm T|X - HP Jornada 720 - iPod Touch 3g 64GB - Nokia E61 - Nokia N95 - Mio Moov 560 - TI Nspire

Android User

CuBz90
Old
Thanks Meter 284
This is alot smoother than the tablet version

Thanks

nathanpc
Old
Thanks Meter 106

DONATE TO ME
Yup. The tablet version uses a lot of event watchers/handlers to support that dual-screen layout.

Thanks a lot for you support!

Android User

dkephart
Old
Thanks Meter 229
nathanpc,

Nice.

But I notice that your dropbox account is generating too much traffic, especially now that you are item one on the front page of XDA, and all I get is 509 errors. Surely a more robust redirect is available?

Yrs,
dkephart

nathanpc
Old
Thanks Meter 106

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkephart View Post
Nice.

But I notice that your dropbox account is generating too much traffic, especially now that you are item one on the front page of XDA, and all I get is 509 errors. Surely a more robust redirect is available?
Oh! So sorry! I've used the old feed(from another XDA member) and added the new episodes, also customized the new feed and it's all on my server. It will take about 30 minutes, but I'll download all the old videos and refresh the links.

PS: That ain't be my Dropbox account. Now I'm using my own server that is at Rackspace. It won't be a problem now, and it's connection is very very very very fast!

Android User

mortgage_man
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Downloaded app and its very simple and clean. Can't wait to check out the vids once its up and running.

Sent from my King's Alliance Evo running 4G data

nathanpc
Old
Thanks Meter 106

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortgage_man View Post
Downloaded app and its very simple and clean. Can't wait to check out the vids once its up and running.

Sent from my King's Alliance Evo running 4G data
Check it out

New Update(v1.1), now it's on my own feed and some new stuff was added too

Android User

clown_luv
Old
Thanks Meter 16
op link isnt working on my phone can someone drop box the apk to me please

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using XDA App