I hope this is the right forum and I am not breaking any rules by posting here.( I read the sticky first)
NEW! Interval Training Mode Added.
Unfortunately, I decided to go ad supported as I spent many weeks on this
donations amounted to less that $4.00
However I am offering the paid / donate version (no ads and can save more exercises in the interval training mode)
free of charge to those who helped me and are continually helping me with the development of this via feedback and suggestions.
Just email me and I will send you a copy.
Let me know what features you would like that this lacks.
Its a free Stopwatch with three modes
1) Stopwatch with Lap Timer
2) Countdown Timer
3) Repeating Countdown Timer (Select repeating Timer when setting countdown time) E.g Alarm beeps every 1 minute, can be used for circuit training etc)
I also added a Lap Stats function which shows your fastest lap, slowest lap and avg speed.
Version 1.0.7 (update)
- Elapsed Time and Remaining Time on Notification Bar (Updates every minute) -c00ller
- Fixed Menu Settings (User preferences should work now) - lots of reports about this one
- Added Lap counter text in landscape mode. - fifarunner
- Automatically remove zeros, when user enters time via keypad. - c00ller
- Added User Preferences to enable / disable haptic feedback
- Changed the UI/ Layout a bit, you can now select modes by pressing icons at the bottom of the screen
- Added a service that should keep the Stopwatch from timing out, I would really appreciate it if you can let me know if the problem still exists.
- Added an option to allow the stop button to register as a lap.
- Reduced the font size to make landscape mode work on LDPI devices
Features and Issues requested and pointed out by users...Thanks Everyone for your continuing feedback.
-Need to create service to keep watch running in background [Gusar]
-Landscape on ldpi devices not showing correctly [fiffarunner]
Feature Requests by Members
-Add multiple timers [JVogler]
-Fix Lap layout in landscape [Alouch]
-Lap recorded on Stop and export laptimes [JimmyN]
-Add vibration rather than sound option on alarm [A.Priori]
-Save timers [treesurf]
-Custom Alarm tones [beardedchild]
EDIT: I also forgot to mention I used a Tmobile G2 for my testing which has a hdpi screen, 480x800.. so if you guys with different screen resolutions and tablets can let me know if you have any problems with the way the program layout etc please let me know, I would really appreciate your feedback. I tried using the emulator but it would crash frequently on my pc.
Hope you enjoy and feedback and suggestions would be really appreciated.