Originally Posted by tonyurquiza
sorry if im mistaken but dont i need to be able to use the tab and install something from the market place to be able to install CWM thats what im getting from what i read?
Go to the thread I linked, download the files, watch the youtube video.
1. Install the GT-p7510_USB_Driver if you haven't already
2. Start Odin - untick the auto reboot option
3. Click PDA and choose recovery-cwm_22.214.171.124-sam-tab-10.1.tar.md5
4. Power up your tab and get it into download mode (power down + vol down, then vol up)
5. connect the tab to your PC, one of the boxes in odin should highlight yellow and say com 4 or whatever.
6. press start and it'll flash CWM to your tab
7. wait till it's done, it should only take a few seconds and the boxes will turn green.
8. power down your tab and unplug it from your pc
9. boot into CWM, (power down + vol down, vol down to select CWM, vol up to enter.
10. flash hc-3.1_ota-full_sam_tab_10.1.zip
11. do a factory wipe in CWM and wipe davlik just to be safe
12. reboot, and hopefully you'll be back to stock 3.1
From here you can do whatever you want.