- Roach`- Without him, we would be nowhere!
- Kelvie - Thanks for the wpa_supplicant
- Steady Hawkin - Init.d support
- Jewremy - For the battery circle mod
- Bazar6 - For fixing up the icons left over from themeing.
And now the rom!
This is a completely deodexed rom, based on the 3.2 wifi system image. However just because Google and Motorola haven't released 3.2 for the verizon xoom that doesn't mean we don't support it! Thats right. We support 3g devices on 3.2 before Google have even released it.
- NATIVE 3G SUPPORT
- SDCard support via mtp. NOTE: your sdcard will now be at /mnt/external1
- Modified application permissions to allow applications that can write to /sdcard to write to /mnt/external1
- USB OTG (On The Go) support. Your usb drives will now be mounted automatically under /mnt/usbOTG
- Android media services scan both internal and MicroSD for media (Gallery, Music, etc)
- Fast boot times. Your boot times are simply amazing with this rom!
- Complete localisation support. This means that we have complete support for european devices and their languages.
- Screenshot support
- Powered by Tiamat Kernel Tachi 2.1.0 (stock gpu).
- Pre rooted with su and Superuser
- Pre-installed busybox and iwmulticall.
- Desktop UA String
- Modified battery images & animations.
- Wi-Fi Ad-Hoc Mode
- Estrongs File Explorer
- Easy charging light controls
- Init.d boot scripts enabled
- OpenVPN binary and script - Credit CyanogenMod
- Applications files (apk) located in /data/tiamat_first_boot_install will automatically be installed.
- Applications are zipaligned on boot
- Cron service
Important Notes : A MUST READ
- Your microsd card is now mounted at /mnt/external1. You will also be able to access this via MTP.
- Due to some bug fixes, a factory reset is required before flashing this rom.
- This rom supports all wifi devices, US Verizon 3g devices and European devices.
Prerequisites: Clockworkmod Recovery (Recovery 22.214.171.124 R4C is still reccomended) and a MicroSD card for installation.
- OPTIONAL, BUT RECCOMENDED: Backup your internal applications with Titanium backup
- Download the 2.1 rom zip file and place it on your external sdcard
- Restart into Recovery
- Perform a nandroid backup, and keep this safe!
- Perform a factory reset within recovery (Wipe data / factory reset) This is a required step.
- Install the rom
- Welcome to the party